• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh wonderful NA. Now I'll have that scene in my head for goodness knows how long. ~shakes head~

Wow just found this thread OMG Chris, this critter looks great ,this made me think of something the old MilDog was missing, .....morphs all kinds of morphs are made for the human figures to make adjustments and variations ,to create individuals, why shouldn't the dogs and cats have the same abilities,to adjust the length of the muzzle or body or legs,size of the chest or belly etc,etc, this critter makes me think it could use those kinds of morphs to go with the different breeds,and types of dog cat dragons
:speechless:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The MilCat and MilDog (the complete versions, not the LE versions) actually had quite a lot of morphs. But they weren't easily found and utilized. And I don't really think they were particularly well labeled or organized. IIRC, everything was accessed through one humongous list and that made it very hard to find the controls you were looking for.

Plus, right off the top we're dealing with technology from over a decade ago. Any sort of extreme scaling on any body part seems to have messed with the rigging. They were extremely good models for their time -- especially the cat, which still looks very good if you can get fur onto it -- but that time was definitely old tech.

Wait JOdel are you telling me the milcat and mildog had more morphs then the presets??? are you kidding me???now I've got to go check that out yes I bought the full version of both a few years ago .....

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Well they had a lot of things on a list, plus you could scale if you didn't get too extreme. Most of the morph names were tied to the breeds, though. Bu there was a fair amount of potential variety.

DigitalDreamsDS

Inspired
Contributing Artist
Invasion of the Body Snatchers?
LOL
Or that movie Mars Attacks...

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Nothing wrong with clingy! lol I'd rather have that than some aloof cat! lmao