• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yes, as said by Alisa. Hang in and hang on.

I have challenges with depression and anxiety, and over the last several years it seems to be getting worse. Sometimes it's all I can do to just get thru a day. One day at a time. I do have hope that things can improve over time. So I hope in hope. I know I have family and a few friends that care, and luckily that is manifested regularly.

I share this because, whatever you're going thru or dealing with, you have friends, and a good many of them are here for you, and will support the best we can.

So, I encourage you to push on and continue to develop your talents and abilities. I always feel better when I'm creating something, like morphing animals or painting watercolors.

I agree entirely with Chris... Art is the keystone that gets me through the toughest of days. I draw or paint my troubles into the work and letting the finished art carry them for me-- just as Dorian Gray did with age.

Kage, you should consider getting that lion... the model and maps are soooooo good. The few simple renders I've done with it are simply jaw dropping.

Digitell

Enthusiast
Hi, I have the Hivewire Big Cat but cant seem to find a Tiger texture for it.
Does Hivewire have a Tiger in their store or do they not have one yet?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Digitell - I moved your post to this thread. No Tiger yet, but it's one that will be done :)