• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Desertsilver

Engaged
So sad, I can log in here but store won't let me login to buy the Lion...submitted a ticket but am losing my only day off this week to render them...

But congrats to all- they are gorgeous!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
BUGSY!!! OK, that was a silly guess, but a rabbit would be a great addition to the HiveWire animal kingdom . . . or zoo. Didn't someone recently refer to it as the HiveWire zoo? Hmmmmm . . . .

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looks awesome Sparky. Really great. Wow. Yes, terrific work there girl.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Coming back tonight to look at your Rabbit morph again Sparky.

Yep... still very nice.

Exciting stuff really.

D

Deleted member 325

Words do not even begin to describe how much I want the Lion. Sadly I have had no time or energy to do even simple art or finish current products lately.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yes, as said by Alisa. Hang in and hang on.

I have challenges with depression and anxiety, and over the last several years it seems to be getting worse. Sometimes it's all I can do to just get thru a day. One day at a time. I do have hope that things can improve over time. So I hope in hope. I know I have family and a few friends that care, and luckily that is manifested regularly.

I share this because, whatever you're going thru or dealing with, you have friends, and a good many of them are here for you, and will support the best we can.

So, I encourage you to push on and continue to develop your talents and abilities. I always feel better when I'm creating something, like morphing animals or painting watercolors.