• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
So sad, I can log in here but store won't let me login to buy the Lion...submitted a ticket but am losing my only day off this week to render them...

But congrats to all- they are gorgeous!

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Need rabbits for a project...guess who? LOL

ZGrab01.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
BUGSY!!! OK, that was a silly guess, but a rabbit would be a great addition to the HiveWire animal kingdom . . . or zoo. Didn't someone recently refer to it as the HiveWire zoo? Hmmmmm . . . .

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looks awesome Sparky. Really great. Wow. Yes, terrific work there girl.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Coming back tonight to look at your Rabbit morph again Sparky.

Yep... still very nice.

Exciting stuff really.

D

Deleted member 325

Words do not even begin to describe how much I want the Lion. Sadly I have had no time or energy to do even simple art or finish current products lately.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yes, as said by Alisa. Hang in and hang on.

I have challenges with depression and anxiety, and over the last several years it seems to be getting worse. Sometimes it's all I can do to just get thru a day. One day at a time. I do have hope that things can improve over time. So I hope in hope. I know I have family and a few friends that care, and luckily that is manifested regularly.

I share this because, whatever you're going thru or dealing with, you have friends, and a good many of them are here for you, and will support the best we can.

So, I encourage you to push on and continue to develop your talents and abilities. I always feel better when I'm creating something, like morphing animals or painting watercolors.