• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Guy Conrad

Inspired
My Hivewire Gorilla first showed up looking just like the unhappy cat, but after a minor adjustment he turned out fine. It was something like zeroing out the body morph and re-applying it.

Howy2012

Motivated
Thanks for the welcomes!

I just got the Big Cat yesterday and had only about an hour to play with it and did a few quick Firefly renders.

In one word: AWESOME!!!

I have MilCat, Daz Big Cat and many of the BC variations and many other Daz, Poser and 3rd party animals - but just like Harry the HWHorse, Gorilla for Dusk, etc -- Hivewire has outdone them all!

In two words: FREAKIN' Awesome!!

(I am not usually this school-boyishly enthusiastic, so please forgive an old man, but this is amazing work!)

Thank you so much, Chris!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks for the welcomes!

I just got the Big Cat yesterday and had only about an hour to play with it and did a few quick Firefly renders.

In one word: AWESOME!!!

I have MilCat, Daz Big Cat and many of the BC variations and many other Daz, Poser and 3rd party animals - but just like Harry the HWHorse, Gorilla for Dusk, etc -- Hivewire has outdone them all!

In two words: FREAKIN' Awesome!!

(I am not usually this school-boyishly enthusiastic, so please forgive an old man, but this is amazing work!)

Thank you so much, Chris!

Holy cow that's awesome!!! Can we quote you all over the place and have you share your kind thoughts everywhere else? Ha, we're all so glad that you like it!!

Share some of those sweet renders when you have the time.

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing your reaction to this product in this manner.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW, that's wonderful enthusiasm Howy! Welcome to the HiveWire forums, and glad to see you're enjoying our wonderful new Kitty. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Working on Cougar morph some today.

leopard271.JPG

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I'm loving the new Big Cat, but I've got one small negative comment. As it stands, fresh out of the pack, the claws are all partially extended. In real life..most felines normally keep their claws sheathed and out of sight. This keeps them nice and sharp for doing their job. I know there is a morph included to sheath/un-sheath the claws, but I feel it might have been better to show them sheathed to start with. If one is trying to do a realistic looking render..it's easy to overlook the claws. I know I did at first, and it took me ages to figure out what was nagging at me in the background