• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh yeah. I love how cats look with their eyes closed. It is absolutely the cutest thing, especially when they have a black rim around the eyes.

Looking great Chris!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks folks!

So check this out. Pretty cool I think. I was just playing around with the existing morphs that I've been creating for Kitty. And we have the early makings of a House cat.

Crazy, I think. Digg'n this cat.

leopard172.JPG
leopard173.JPG
leopard174.JPG

leopard175.JPG

leopard176.JPG

leopard177.JPG

leopard178.JPG

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Sphinx indeed! Very pleased to see that. (And no, the other Big Cats *can't* do that. My Sphinxes for the Tarot deck used one of Lynn's morphs for the regular MilCat -- which at least has *paws* instead of blocks, with the heads shrunk down enough to hide them inside the Genesis heads, with the join hidden by the headdress.)