• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looks amazing!

Yeah, this base Leopard is going to look fantastic even without fiber or strain based hair.

Love the asymmetry along the center of the face, which is right where you need it. Symmetry along the rest is just fine.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
NickieWhoDat.jpg

Just an FYI... domestic cats have a much shorter/finer muzzle...can't remember if you had done this sort of morph yet. (my cat Nickie) :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
View attachment 8521

Just an FYI... domestic cats have a much shorter/finer muzzle...can't remember if you had done this sort of morph yet. (my cat Nickie) :)

Haven't done House cat yet. After this animal is complete and a cub done I will.

Great image Lyne. Thanks for the reference.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
The textures look amazing. Especially the hair in the ears. That's such a wonderful detail. Yes I know this cat is full of wonderful details, but I really like that. I was looking back at some of the LAMH packs for the Daz big cat, and they just sort of have a general fuzz around the edges, rather than the hair growing like it should. I love it.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Totally amazing big cat. And a Sphinx will be rather cool. Though we will need the Egyptian headdress too :p

No, we're not greedy a-tall a-tall!

Jan

Adventurous
Just stepped out of lurking ... Oh my gosh, this cat, the Leopard, which I presume will be first off is just looking first rate so far with what has been achieved by Laurie, so I am just imagining what the other species will look like when they come out to play. Hopefully not to far in the future. I am looking so forward to these big cats and the housecat of course. Hell while I am at it, may as well as look forward to the dogs. JanW

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Just stepped out of lurking ... Oh my gosh, this cat, the Leopard, which I presume will be first off is just looking first rate so far with what has been achieved by Laurie, so I am just imagining what the other species will look like when they come out to play. Hopefully not to far in the future. I am looking so forward to these big cats and the housecat of course. Hell while I am at it, may as well as look forward to the dogs. JanW

That is great news to hear. Thanks for sharing your excitement. Laurie sure puts forth great effort to make sure her work is of a superior quality.

Thanks for commenting. Now that your first post is over with you can keep a post'n!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Speaking of the dogs; when it comes time for that, would it make sense to start with the mutts rather than specific breeds? Once you have a generic base, then move on to a set of morphs for, say, working dogs. Then maybe one for coursing hounds, or terriers, or scent hounds, herding dogs, basic variations on a widely recognized bodily configuration, first, so that we have basic usable dogs, and then fine tune into the different breeds for people who specifically need a collie, or a basset hound or a chihuahua, or whatever?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks folks!

So check this out. Pretty cool I think. I was just playing around with the existing morphs that I've been creating for Kitty. And we have the early makings of a House cat.

I know, @Chris, but you said... giggle... (see above).... so I was not sure... o_O

But you KNOW I will love any and all versions of your feline, on any timeline!!!!!!!!!!!