• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
If I may - some ability to add 'bulk' to the kitty's entire frame would be very helpful. Some cats are leaner than others...

But if you don't want to, that's fine also. This is looking WONDERFUL already. Kitty is definitely going to rock! :D

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
If I may - some ability to add 'bulk' to the kitty's entire frame would be very helpful. Some cats are leaner than others...

But if you don't want to, that's fine also. This is looking WONDERFUL already. Kitty is definitely going to rock! :D

I'm planning on morphs for thinner limbs like I did for Harry. Also a full stomach, and pregnant. But I can create a bulk also. Good idea. I've added it to my list.

eclark1894

Visionary
Thanks Lyne, RAMWolff and others. Kind people here.

Here's the scaling of this Leopard to Dusk. I've added the straight tail now for rigging and passed this over to Laurie for hopefully one last check at the model. Then I'll create UVs.

View attachment 3401 View attachment 3402

View attachment 3403

View attachment 3404
Hmmmm, I smell armor for Battlecat and Swiftwind!;)

battlecat04_full.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks Miss B.

Laurie emailed me photos of the cat eyes closed. Appears that I have the eye closed alright, but not at all like what a cat should look like. So I'll redo this one. Thanks Laurie.

I'll get there.

Zaarin

Brilliant
Thanks Miss B.

Laurie emailed me photos of the cat eyes closed. Appears that I have the eye closed alright, but not at all like what a cat should look like. So I'll redo this one. Thanks Laurie.

I'll get there.
Yep, cats scrunch up their faces when they close their eyes; it's about the cutest thing ever. :D