• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Getting used to new habits for Coronavirus....

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
No it's just coincidence. My son and his wife then today on MeWe my sister-in-law posted that she has it. She's a nurse.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well double Heck! My son just told me my daughter-in-law has lost her sense of taste. She is scheduled to be tested on Tuesday. My granddaughter (partly autistic) is pretty worried. So I sent her a care package from Amazon, tuna and crackers, precooked bacon and two packages of mug brownies. She said hello to me on Discord yesterday. Told my son if she needs to talk to hit me up on there. He said she needs a lot of reassurance right now that everything will be okay. Dang! They are quarantining as I will be too.

Kerya

Brilliant
Nothing makes sense here either.

Such as recently watching a young cop trying to ticket a carer for going into a disabled persons house to provide care. Something that because the carer admitted to doing daily also made that carer "a multiple repeat offender", so the top tiers of fines could be applied. Between 4-10,000 pounds

In contrast the same cop refused to ticket any of the 8 people (from 5 separate households) who where having a noisy party. Even though that openly breached the rule of 6 and lockdown V2 regulations.

Why ? Because "everyone needs a party to relax".

I wished somebody would report that cop ...

Because honestly? What happened to his brain?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Yep. Also, if you are on a septic system, it's not a good idea, as tissues don't break down so easily.
Actually they do as organic material...had a septic system for years. But it is a good idea to at least anually pour a bottle of septic system bio solution which adds special hungry enzymes to the tank to help with the bio-breakdown.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Daughter-in-law was tested yesterday. They will have the results in 3 to 5 days. I was going to pick up some Thanksgiving dinners from the Eagles Club here and take them over to their house tomorrow and we were going to eat outside sitting far away. But I started getting a flu headache. It's still there but I just ate a can of chili and almost a whole package of saltines so who knows.

My 17 year old kitty needs monthly B12 shots and he has an appointment on the 7th. If her test comes back positive I can't take him in. I can probably get one of the people on the community FB group to take him. I'm hoping. Have to leave him in the carrier on the deck.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Good luck to your daughter-in-law with the test results! Also to you & your cat! Simple things can be so difficult these days!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Janet, I hope you and your family stay well, and if you have been infected that you all experience mild symptoms and recover quickly.

Hornet3d

Wise
I have been watching the spread of covid in the US with a growing sense of horror. I do hope everyone here stays well.

News my end is that my wife had her operation this morning and is now back home, now starts the long slow period of recuperation. First week she is not allowed to very much at all so it looks like a period of binge viewing movies and box sets. After that she can start to do a little more but they suggest it is going to be two to three weeks before she feels anything like normal. So I need to watch over her, like a hawk for the first 72 hours apparently but at least, fingers crossed, we should soon be able to say her pain episodes are behind her.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's a slow process, but in the end it will be well worth it. Stay safe you two.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
make sure she listens to what the docs say. I was fine because I did but my friend wasn't because she tried to go back to normal as soon as possible so suffered with adhesions badly

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Picked up four dinners from the Eagles Club. Just rolled my window down an inch and yelled "Stay back! I'm in quarantine!" And people backed right up. Took them to my son's house. He has 12 chickens in his backyard so we did a tailgate Thanksgiving. Dinners were superb!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you!

I have to admit that being in quarantine for real reasons was so strange. It's different than just quarantining to avoid catching it.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thank you!

I have to admit that being in quarantine for real reasons was so strange. It's different than just quarantining to avoid catching it.

We have been social distancing for months but in the last week my wife went for a covid test due to her operation coming up after which we were in full lockdown until after her operation. I was really surprised at just much it impacted us so I can relate to how you felt to some degree.