• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Funny Highway signs...

eclark1894

Visionary
I think I'll take the sandwich instead. Cheese is good but I don't care for beer.
TBH, I'm not a drinker either. The only alcoholic drink I ever really liked was a daiquiri, and I think that's because it was a lot like a slushy drink. I don't mind alcohol as an ingredient though. Primarily because alcohol usually evaporates during the actual cooking process leaving only a distinct taste behind.

Terre

Renowned
The taste would be my problem. :)
I don't like not being in control of myself and can't stand the taste of alcohol. A drink that has no more than 3/4th of an ounce of alcohol and has the taste at least partially covered up is about all I do.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I don't know anyone personally who fled to Canada, but New York always had an extremely large population, so I'm sure there were some from our neck of the woods on the run as well.

Could they get arrested if they come back to the USA?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No. Jimmy Carter granted unconditional pardons on January 21, 1977, to those who had evaded the draft during the Vietnam War by fleeing the country or by failing to register.

Not a lot of those who fled to other countries came back though.

eclark1894

Visionary
Seriously though, can we get off the topic. I was seriously considering leaving Hivewire because of the "Slut dress" affair, and I've tried my best to avoid any controversial posts and threads since. I'm sorry if anyone was offended by what I considered an innocent joke. But I'd like to return to the original topic of the thread.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, All -

Some very funny signs in here :)

Please do remember that this is a family friendly site...so keep signs family appropriate and also non-political.

While we may personally find some things funny, we need to be aware that some content is offensive to some people.

Images we feel are offensive or will potentially cause trouble can't be on the HW company site.

We have removed some signs from your posts, and will do so with any we feel are stepping over the line.

Thanks for understanding!

:thankyou2:

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Headlines can sometimes be funny too :)

Hornet3d

Wise
I love these headlines although it does make you wonder about the journalists writing them. On a more serious note, sadly the call from Mcdonalds is not limited to Florida, in a recent TV show following the emergency services here in the UK someone called because he had been given the order.