• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Funny Highway signs...

Hornet3d

Wise
Hi Chris, just popping in quickly because I saw your post. I actually have no problem with the post being deleted. It would be nice to know what was so offensive about it. But what I didn't appreciate was being told that I seem to make a habit of crossing some line as if I do it on purpose. So I think it's best I just leave since I appear to be so troublesome. Good luck and Best wishes. to all.

Sad to hear but as I have said before, if something upsets you stop doing it. You will be missed. Good luck over at SM.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
There are funny postcards to be found as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hornet3d

Wise
This is a funny thread, and it's good to see people enjoying what is posted here. However humor can also get quite offensive to some at times. That being said, I got an email on Father's Day asking that I give some input with regards to some of the posted images. I was on my phone involved with family activities, and emailed Alisa asking her to remove some images and please make a post, and go from there. She kindly did so, to which I'm grateful for. Thank you Alisa.

I see that Bonnie is making the best of it and is rolling right along with my (our) decision to delete some images. We may continue to do so from time to time. As Alisa has already posted, on this, our company forum we need to be careful with our friends here and audience looking in. We can't risk allowing humor to become offensive to many here. We also don't wish to draw negative attention to us as a company. So... we'll try to be careful, which might be seen as hurtful to those that are posting. We wish that was not the case. We want and aim to be a unifying site in all we do, and by being the people that we are.

We're just folks trying to run a company, and find the right balance to things, and where we put our efforts, and attention.

Thank you for the explanation I have no intention of upsetting anyone no matter where I am or where I post. That said, like many others it would be easy for me to post something that did offend because I could not see a wider issue. If I ever do post something that upsets anyone I hope it is reported and the post removed, doing so would be doing me a favour.

Last edited:

Hornet3d

Wise
Maybe some of the signs were rude or double-meaning Earl? Some of mine were deleted because of that, but I didn't mind and I just carried on and am avoiding the rude signs and headlines. It's a good and funny thread anyway, so please don't stop posting.

I agree, keep on posting I love the posts and if we lose a few so what, better that than offend other readers.