• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Funny Highway signs...

eclark1894

Visionary
Keep healthy.
1642197486939.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
the forum?

still no access here across the pond!
haven't been able to get on all morning... 3 hours now :eek:
Ohhh, sorry no. I thought you meant the site in general. I just got the same 502 notice you did when I tried to get to the forum.

DanaTA

Distinguished

Terre

Renowned
Yup! For this area that's enough to be dangerous because a lot of people don't know how to drive on it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
This has been going on for a while now. I think I tried checking it out last week, and the same issue occurred.

McGyver

Energetic
DAZ has been experiencing constant 502 Error problems for at least a month…
I keep getting this one…

347B52B6-DE00-41C8-B3D4-C2ECCB73310A.jpeg

But seriously, it’s been getting worse every couple of days and no… their forum servers have been down for two days and it really annoying because I’ve been trying to figure out how to do something with emissive surfaces and there is no way to access the forums to read any of discussions that might give me an answer… one of which is mine which I wanted to access because I forgot how to do what I was trying to accomplish… in the one remotely useful YouTube video tutorial that could of helped, the guy decided to apply the emissive texture to hair and omit any mention of why he did several steps.
So basically, nice video if you are doing that exact thing, useless for anything else.
Between the NFT nonsense and the forum issues, I’m getting really fed up with that place.
I feel like someone at the top there doesn’t realize how important the forums are to people using the software and assets.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
they were after a new web person the other day.. maybe the old one put a spanner in the works and frazzled it all..

I know my posts are getting removed by the over zealous mods if I make any reference to their ( coders ) abilities ( when it works ) :whistling: :inverted:

Stezza

Dances with Bees
DAZ has been experiencing constant 502 Error problems for at least a month…
I keep getting this one…

View attachment 72442

But seriously, it’s been getting worse every couple of days and no… their forum servers have been down for two days and it really annoying because I’ve been trying to figure out how to do something with emissive surfaces and there is no way to access the forums to read any of discussions that might give me an answer… one of which is mine which I wanted to access because I forgot how to do what I was trying to accomplish… in the one remotely useful YouTube video tutorial that could of helped, the guy decided to apply the emissive texture to hair and omit any mention of why he did several steps.
So basically, nice video if you are doing that exact thing, useless for anything else.
Between the NFT nonsense and the forum issues, I’m getting really fed up with that place.
I feel like someone at the top there doesn’t realize how important the forums are to people using the software and assets.

lol.... I see it ( ALL ) :coding: :devil"

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I don't think it's a server gerbil they use, I'm sure they use seagulls

and I think there's been an uprising of them.... I found out seagulls are plentiful in Utah and that they like cricket.. which I found strange but there you go.

Obviously not happy the way the recent Ashes went :bee: :inverted: