• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Expansion sets for Flower Fairy by Mada

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Pen's morph with Diva.
Diva3.png
Diva2.png

Wings with the Regalia set.
Diva5.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think, Lyne, that's one of the holdover older products from the old store. I seem to remember Alisa or Lisa mentioning a lot of the store promos were lost when the site went down the end of last year.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I remember that outfit being one of the first ones in the store. So there's a good chance the promos went awol after the hack attack.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
hmm there are no pictures on the pages - Flower Fairy Wings - A Mada Creation in the store?
Are these the wings you used on your fairy FOAL piece?
**HUGS** Good to see you !!! :flower04::flower02::flower04: Yes, I used these on the foal, but I also have some plans for the cat at some point! Possibly the Big Cat and the House Cat.

They are just listed as FairyFlower Wings. These are the store images and link for the Wings. I think they were affected by the hack earlier this year and they have not replaced them on the Poser Version.

I still haven't got the Wings Expansion Set in yet, but I'm very very close! There will be 22 Background Images included with the Expansion set and 28 Textures.

The outfit and wing textures that go with the outfit are in QAV

Wings Links
Poser

Daz Studio

Outfit Links
Value Stack

Poser

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
These are a few examples of the Background Images that will come with the set. They are all done at 300 DPI with large H x W Sizes.
I took basically every Background Image from all of my fairy images and made this set to go with the outfit/wings. I also used Diva in the promo images, but will also include some with Dawn
Promo-1-copy.jpg Promo-6-copy.jpg Promo-7-copy.jpg

Wing Set 2 Multicolor copy.jpg
Main-Image-copy.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
BTW I will either include the invisible antenna option morph or provide it as a freebie here, not sure which yet though!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks, NA! I THINK I didn't buy the wings...but now I want them! LOL!

Just don't feel good enough yet to actually start some art...maybe if I push my muse for a challenging idea, I'll feel up to opening Poser in a day or two more...

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Yes...the flower fairy wings were the ones she used. She also used her new textures for the wings. I don't think they're in the store yet though Lyne.

Edited to add link the Diva fits for this set Mada's Flower Fairy Fit for Diva in DS & Poser - DAZ Studio

Doesn't include a fit for the wings as they're a parented item and easy to scale and position in the parameters tab.
Awesome Promo Images Pen!! Fantastic Job!! Thanks a bunch for those!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The wings set has been submitted. I will offer a few freebie options to make the antenna and wing insets invisible for your guys and post them here. Although, I may ask if pen would put them up on the Share CG site.