• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Expansion sets for Flower Fairy by Mada

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Such a great looking product. I was checking out of your pop up images in the store last night, and can't believe everything that you'd done for this! It's amazing. You've certainly added sooo much new value to Mada's original product too.

Wow, great stuff and loving your imagery. That last one is something very special.

Gosh,........! I don't know what to say....... Thanks, so much for the kind words Chris!!

Awe! Lyne, you're too sweet !! Enjoy!! I really had fun with it and there should be lots of options to use the items!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Kewl Pen!!

A few things in the works for the Mada's fairy Flower outfit and wings. I'm not sure when I will get around to them and give them the attention I want to give them.

Amira Textures.jpg

Amira  gold copy.jpg
Amira  purple copy.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
It may be a bit before I can get really into them. I am laying mats currently for Lisa's Asiatic Lilies , and I have a few more projects to complete.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pommerlis!

Those little cherub poses would be really cute with what I have in mind for this texture set if there is a way to convert the outfit over to baby Luna. Pen did a fantastic job with the morphs on this to get it to fit Diva.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Once she gets templates it would be easier to get a good result but I do have a clone set up for Luna to import dawns clothes. I'm on the iPad at the moment but when I get back I'll see how it works. I have clones set up for all the hive wire figures.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
As promised...this is how it looks with lots of smoothing. It crunches the front skirt the same as Diva did before doing some work in Zbrush...
Luna in fairy dress.jpg

I had thought that maybe your feather texture might look okay as it's slightly shorter with the transparency you've used but still looks odd...it would need a custom morph. I didn't allow the render to finish as I didn't think it worth waiting.
Luna in fairy dress regalia cancelled prior to render finishing.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I had the least amount of trouble with the feather versions for Diva, but that will Be SOOO... cute!!! I love the flower one!! I will have to send you a few mats once you get it smoothed out because I don't own baby Luna. Well, yet anyway! LOL

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It really needs a morph and I'm not sure how it would go with releasing a shape for it. I'll have to play with it a bit.
Happy to play with the mats once I've done a proper morph for it so you can see how it looks.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Let me know when you are ready. I have the poser set pretty much done except for a few transmaps , bump, and specs and those go fairly quickly. They are zipped and Sanbie has had a play with them when I was also testing for Regalia when we couldn't figure out why it kept ghosting in Poser 11 but not in earlier versions.

There is a morph to make the petals shorter, but you will have to reset the limits on it most likely to make any really significant difference.