RELEASED Expansion sets for Flower Fairy by Mada

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by NapalmArsenal, Feb 6, 2016.

1. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Regalia set coming soon for Flower Fairy outfit by Mada.
    Black_and_Silver.jpg

2. NapalmArsenal

You can click on the images for a larger view. There are seven colors with this set this just features two and the combos you can make with them for different syles/looks.

Petal-Skirt-Syles-and-Combo.jpg Short-Skirt-and-Dress-Style.jpg Styles-and-Detail.jpg

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  3. NapalmArsenal

There are over 40 2D vignettes with this set. I so wish the new pony tail hair was ready!!
    Vignettes.jpg
    Vignettes2.jpg
    Vingettes RSEA and Stones.jpg Raven Wings Vignettes.jpg Silver and Gold Wings Vingettes.jpg

Gold Wings copy.jpg

Textures are designed to blend with preexisting Fairy Flower wing textures.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    Carey and Dakorillon (IMArts) like this.
  4. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Looking good NA. The black feather wings are amazing. :)

5. NapalmArsenal

Vignettes can be used in many different ways not only for use with the Regalia expansion set. You can use them with Harry and the Classic Tack for sort of a circus performer or carousel look, on hats, helms, clothing to name a few.
    Reg2.jpg helm copy.jpg

Bonnie2001, quietrob, Carey and 3 others like this.
  6. NapalmArsenal

Thanks!! Glad you like them. They are part of my hobby ....... erm well more like Obsession!!

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  7. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

oh my gosh, WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!!!!!! and could you include some of the flowing "fabric" pieces like on the horse above??? (sorry, I'm greedy!!) :))

8. sanbie

sanbie Noteworthy Contributing Artist

You have done an awesome job on these NA....

9. NapalmArsenal

Thanks all!!

The fabric pieces are very easy to make and they are done in Poser so are 3D. I have not as of yet loaded the cape into Daz studio, but I need to try that out.

I downloaded the Poser M4 Eagle Cape from Share CG. Yap its free and very KEWL!!

In poser I went into the preset materials for bikegirl selected 100% transparent and hid the metal chain and leather. Then, I set the texture to none and selected a red from the pallet for the diffuse color. The cape is designed with all these awesome morphs that let you pose it. So, fiddle around with them some and find a shape you like. You can get this effect in two ways.
    3D (Poser)
    Just position them on Harry just a tad under the Classic Tack saddle, and then play with the morph tools until you get a shape you like.

2D (Daz - I will take a look and see if the cape can be loaded into Daz and used.)
    Find a shape you like and render it and save as a png. Then, as a 2D deco item place it on Harry where you would like the fabric to hang. I did two renders of the fabric strips one in red and one in white. I got the layered effect by placing the red pngs over the white pngs and using a Photoshop soft brush to erase all of the red except what was at the bottom of the fabric.

You can also make them longer and larger for even more diverse looks.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  10. AetherDream

AetherDream Breathing Life into Characters Contributing Artist

I am a huge fan of fairies and this outfit is one of my faves. I am anxiously awaiting the release of this wonderful work!

11. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Oh, I like!

12. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

Purty, NA, right purty!

13. Lyne

Me toooooo!!! Going to inspire more art for sure! :)

14. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Really looking forward to this NA!

15. NapalmArsenal

I'm glad you guys are looking forward to this!!
    It also works well with AetherDream's character Amira!
    Amira Close.jpg

16. Ken Gilliland

Ken Gilliland Ambitious HW3D Exclusive Artist

looks great

17. NapalmArsenal

Thanks everyone!!

Ken, I am going to have to grab up some of those KEWL moths of yours!!!! Flint, Lyne, and AetherDream have really used them stunningly !!

The next piece will have some Humming Birds!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    AetherDream likes this.
  18. AetherDream

AetherDream Breathing Life into Characters Contributing Artist

Aww thank you so much, and I am really stunned and flattered by the beautiful render that you did using Amira. The colors go so perfectly and the hair piece looks like it was made for her! Love it!

19. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Such a great looking product. I was checking out of your pop up images in the store last night, and can't believe everything that you'd done for this! It's amazing. You've certainly added sooo much new value to Mada's original product too.

Wow, great stuff and loving your imagery. That last one is something very special.

20. Lyne

I GOT, I GOT, I GOT MINE! SPACTACULAR PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!