• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Expansion sets for Flower Fairy by Mada

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Regalia set coming soon for Flower Fairy outfit by Mada.
Black_and_Silver.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You can click on the images for a larger view. There are seven colors with this set this just features two and the combos you can make with them for different syles/looks.

Petal-Skirt-Syles-and-Combo.jpg Short-Skirt-and-Dress-Style.jpg Styles-and-Detail.jpg

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh my gosh, WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!!!!!! and could you include some of the flowing "fabric" pieces like on the horse above??? (sorry, I'm greedy!!) :))

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks all!!

The fabric pieces are very easy to make and they are done in Poser so are 3D. I have not as of yet loaded the cape into Daz studio, but I need to try that out.

I downloaded the Poser M4 Eagle Cape from Share CG. Yap its free and very KEWL!!

In poser I went into the preset materials for bikegirl selected 100% transparent and hid the metal chain and leather. Then, I set the texture to none and selected a red from the pallet for the diffuse color. The cape is designed with all these awesome morphs that let you pose it. So, fiddle around with them some and find a shape you like. You can get this effect in two ways.
3D (Poser)
Just position them on Harry just a tad under the Classic Tack saddle, and then play with the morph tools until you get a shape you like.

2D (Daz - I will take a look and see if the cape can be loaded into Daz and used.)
Find a shape you like and render it and save as a png. Then, as a 2D deco item place it on Harry where you would like the fabric to hang. I did two renders of the fabric strips one in red and one in white. I got the layered effect by placing the red pngs over the white pngs and using a Photoshop soft brush to erase all of the red except what was at the bottom of the fabric.

You can also make them longer and larger for even more diverse looks.

Last edited:

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I am a huge fan of fairies and this outfit is one of my faves. I am anxiously awaiting the release of this wonderful work!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone!!

Ken, I am going to have to grab up some of those KEWL moths of yours!!!! Flint, Lyne, and AetherDream have really used them stunningly !!

The next piece will have some Humming Birds!

Last edited:

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Aww thank you so much, and I am really stunned and flattered by the beautiful render that you did using Amira. The colors go so perfectly and the hair piece looks like it was made for her! Love it!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Such a great looking product. I was checking out of your pop up images in the store last night, and can't believe everything that you'd done for this! It's amazing. You've certainly added sooo much new value to Mada's original product too.

Wow, great stuff and loving your imagery. That last one is something very special.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I GOT, I GOT, I GOT MINE! SPACTACULAR PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!