• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ever had one of "those days"!?!?

Rokket

Dances with Bees
All I could do for Valentine's day as a day late, but at least we did it. An hour on Skype with just me and mama while the kids were in school. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but it's so nice to just be able to talk to her with no distractions, no interruptions; not even the dog barked. And he likes to bark.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Geeze Lyne, you must hate seeing the signature line on all my posts then. ;)

oh I notice it...and I just remember back to the "good old days".... AT LEAST you don't have a lot of PICTURES of treats... those REALLY get to me..
My (Snowfire Graphic's) food items I will be making into freebies sooner or later drive me nuts, I WANT TO EAT THEM, they look so good... and FYI... haven't done them yet in favor of doing my own art AND the anxiety I get before every single visit to my doctor.... but when that's past (just a normal med-check visit) I will feel FREE and get to that project! :)