• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Dusk 2 Underway

eclark1894

Renowned
Dawn 2 has body young and aged morphs. So playing with those dials can be helpful. But if you want a size change or scaling of limbs then I would think a full figure morph would be best and then have the rigging properly adjusted. Those are my thoughts.
I found something today that I had not thought about in years. I was writing a story called "Spellcaster". I was using V4, M4 and Laura for all the different characters I had come up with. I hate to admit it but I did find V4 and that generation to be very versatile in creating characters. I believe I can do the same with Dawn and Dusk, but I'll have to search around to find the clothes and outfits.

eclark1894

Renowned
I'm still learning how to use Windows 10 so everything I do on this computer is basically me learning a new language. I managed to retrieve one of the pictures I created using V4 and M4. I didn't actually write this book by the way, it was just an idea I had for the cover. I wonder if I can recreate it using Dawn and Dusk 2? I never finished writing the story, but now, with Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 coming out soon, I think I may revisit this.

Attachments

• 1617807589879.jpeg
    1617807589879.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 6

eclark1894

Renowned
Btw, Chris, do you think you could contact Netherworks to see if he could create a hair module for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 for his Hair Conversion Kit? I have some Hairs I would love to convert from V4 and V3 to Dawn.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think Joe is no longer doing this kind of work Earl. I think 'Rosity has permission to convert his scripts over to Poser 12 but not sure if they are going to update that one.
I remember seeing a post somewhere at Renderosity that a good many of Joe's scripts are being taken care of. I just don't think his Hair Conversion, which is an older script, is one of the ones they're working on, at least not for now. Not sure which of his scripts they might get to at a later date.

eclark1894

Renowned
This has probably already been asked, but I'm slow and probably missed it. Will Dusk 2 be able to wear Dusk 1 clothes? As I mentioned, I'm thinking about restarting "Spellcaster, but using Dusk and Dawn instead of V4 and M4. I'll need to convert some clothing and I need to know if I have to wait until Dusk and Dawn 2 come out or go ahead and use what I already have?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
This has probably already been asked, but I'm slow and probably missed it. Will Dusk 2 be able to wear Dusk 1 clothes? As I mentioned, I'm thinking about restarting "Spellcaster, but using Dusk and Dawn instead of V4 and M4. I'll need to convert some clothing and I need to know if I have to wait until Dusk and Dawn 2 come out or go ahead and use what I already have?

Dusk 2 has a very similar body size as Dusk SE. His body is a bit smaller. Smaller upper arms, shoulders, chest and lats. But proportions are the same. The bigger difference will in the rigging from Dusk 2 to Dusk SE and previous clothing.