• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk 2 Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
A few more morphs today.

Dusk84.JPG

JawSize

Dusk85.JPG

NoseAnime

Dusk86.JPG

NoseSize

Dusk87.JPG

NoseBridgeRoman

Dusk88.JPG

NosebridgeSlope

Dusk89.JPG

FaceThin

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Looks awesome Chris. I'm a honker fan so nice to see some noses from someone that knows noses..... :x3:

xyer0

Brilliant
Chris, if you need any more ideas for ear morphs, here's a list I poached from Emma&Jordi and Rarestone, the two most in-depth ear morph groups for Genesis 8. The tragus, antitragus, & antihelix morphs I've found most useful for instantly changing the ears personality, while protruding and angle help avoid clipping with behind-the-ear hairstyles. Feel free to disregard any/all of this without offense.
Ear Morphs:
  • Antihelix Shape
  • Antitragus Height
  • Brows Arched Out
  • Ear Concha Size
  • Ear Helix Height
  • Earlobes Depth
  • Earlobes Longer
  • Earlobes Minimal
  • Earlobes Roundness
  • Ears Intensify Shape
  • Ears Pointed
  • Ears Prominent
  • Ears Small
  • Ears Thin
  • Ears Tilted
  • Ears Top Low
  • Inferior Crus Depth
  • Lower Ears In
  • Middle Top Ears In
  • Protruding Ears
  • Smooth Tragus
  • Superior Crus Depth
  • Tragus Size
  • 02 Ear Arches
  • 02 Ears Top Curves
  • 02 Ears Middle Curves
  • 02 Ears Lower Curves
  • 02 Ear Canals Adjustments
  • Ears Angle
  • Ears Heights
  • Ears Inner Out
  • Ears Inner Up and Down
  • Ears Move Front and Back
  • Ears Move Up and Down
  • Ears Rotate
  • Ears Size
  • Ears Size (Horizontal)
  • Ears Width
  • Ear Canals Scale

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 3.09.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 3.09.15 PM.png
    539.7 KB · Views: 183

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Chris, if you need any more ideas for ear morphs, here's a list I poached from Emma&Jordi and Rarestone, the two most in-depth ear morph groups for Genesis 8. The tragus, antitragus, & antihelix morphs I've found most useful for instantly changing the ears personality, while protruding and angle help avoid clipping with behind-the-ear hairstyles. Feel free to disregard any/all of this without offense.
Ear Morphs:
  • Antihelix Shape
  • Antitragus Height
  • Brows Arched Out
  • Ear Concha Size
  • Ear Helix Height
  • Earlobes Depth
  • Earlobes Longer
  • Earlobes Minimal
  • Earlobes Roundness
  • Ears Intensify Shape
  • Ears Pointed
  • Ears Prominent
  • Ears Small
  • Ears Thin
  • Ears Tilted
  • Ears Top Low
  • Inferior Crus Depth
  • Lower Ears In
  • Middle Top Ears In
  • Protruding Ears
  • Smooth Tragus
  • Superior Crus Depth
  • Tragus Size
  • 02 Ear Arches
  • 02 Ears Top Curves
  • 02 Ears Middle Curves
  • 02 Ears Lower Curves
  • 02 Ear Canals Adjustments
  • Ears Angle
  • Ears Heights
  • Ears Inner Out
  • Ears Inner Up and Down
  • Ears Move Front and Back
  • Ears Move Up and Down
  • Ears Rotate
  • Ears Size
  • Ears Size (Horizontal)
  • Ears Width
  • Ear Canals Scale
Don't forget the ears are rigged already and have own bone , can be moved, scaled , adjusted , in any position , Paul did take care of it.

I think many of the morphs are good for an additional morph pack and expansion Chris could make in the future and not necessary for a base figure, it would cost a lot of time to make and made the base even more expensive , since working with ears morphs is so time consuming and a precision labor, just my personal opinion .

xyer0

Brilliant
Don't forget the ears are rigged already and have own bone , can be moved, scaled , adjusted , in any position , Paul did take care of it.

I think many of the morphs are good for an additional morph pack and expansion Chris could make in the future and not necessary for a base figure, it would cost a lot of time to make and made the base even more expensive , since working with ears morphs is so time consuming and a precision labor, just my personal opinion .
I defer to your better judgement. As long as there is at least one fully detailed ear morph available for male and female, I will be quiet.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
I defer to your better judgement. As long as there is at least one fully detailed ear morph available for male and female, I will be quiet.
Don't need to be quiet at all, it is good to share ideas and things customers really want . The facial rigging Paul is working on replaced a lot of the morphs from your list. I change ears for every character I make , as nobody have the same ears . The base anatomy of the Ear Chris made is on spot and nothing is missing .

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I found a YouTube channel I really like, they use examples from plastic surgeons, among other things to really break down, what makes people handsome/beautiful it's just a really cool channel. (They also go over how to tell if someone is faking their instagram pictures!)

https://www.youtube.com/c/QOVESStudio/videos
Have you seen Face with John Cleese? It's really informative. They draw from accurate psychology and other sciences and combine it with humor. They go into beauty quite a bit.

Amazon.com: The Human Face: John Cleese, David Attenborough, Elizabeth Hurley, Pierce Brosnan, William Goldman, Adam Leese, Katie Lohmann, Allan Palmer, Bill Broomfield, Chris Hartley, Jeremy Pollard, John Halliday, David Stewart, James Erskine, David Stewart, James Erskine, Nancy Lavin, Sally George, Sharon Gillooly, John Cleese: Movies & TV

Here's an excerpt. Pythagoras: How to measure beauty - Human Face, The - YouTube

eclark1894

Visionary
Chris, perhaps it is waaay too early (or late) in the process to ask about this, but is there any way to age or de-age Dusk and Dawn to teens or pre-teens? Just asking cause I'm curious. I especially miss figures like Laura or even Luke and David. Maybe something like a morph, rather than a figure though?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Chris, perhaps it is waaay too early (or late) in the process to ask about this, but is there any way to age or de-age Dusk and Dawn to teens or pre-teens? Just asking cause I'm curious. I especially miss figures like Laura or even Luke and David. Maybe something like a morph, rather than a figure though?

Dawn 2 has body young and aged morphs. So playing with those dials can be helpful. But if you want a size change or scaling of limbs then I would think a full figure morph would be best and then have the rigging properly adjusted. Those are my thoughts.