• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk 2 Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Getting back to Dusk morphs tonight.

Dusk36.JPG

ExpSmile

Dusk37.JPG

ExpKiss

Dusk38.JPG

ExpEyeClose

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi Chris, will both Dawn and Dusk 2 be released at the same time? I was thinking about doing a Diva 2 for Dawn but going about it differently this time. Last time it was really just an experiment I would like to see how I go taking Dawn through different age groups starting with a teenage Dawn. It would be nice to do this for Dusk also.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hi Chris, will both Dawn and Dusk 2 be released at the same time? I was thinking about doing a Diva 2 for Dawn but going about it differently this time. Last time it was really just an experiment I would like to see how I go taking Dawn through different age groups starting with a teenage Dawn. It would be nice to do this for Dusk also.

Love that idea. Wouldn't that be nice? No promises yet, but we'll see how the development of Dusk 2 goes. We do have some plans but too early to reveal them just yet.

Diva 2 would be great to see, and at different ages too, very cool.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Love that idea. Wouldn't that be nice? No promises yet, but we'll see how the development of Dusk 2 goes. We do have some plans but too early to reveal them just yet.

Diva 2 would be great to see, and at different ages too, very
I'm going to do lots of research this time and try and do the morph from scratch as using Luna had some issues which morphing from scratch would avoid. Fingers crossed this will take some time to do.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist

Diva 2 would be great to see, and at different ages too, very cool.

Which brings up another question...will there be a Baby Luna 2?

Dana

Most certainly yes.

Yes, yes, yes!!!
:snoopydance:
* Doing the happy dance and starts collecting photo's for poses-idea's*

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Just my opinion, but the fat on/around the knees needs to "droop" more to the inside, rather than a "barrel". The inner thigh has a lot of softer flesh, and so fattens more than the outside of the thigh. Something to think about. I can get you reference pics (hubby, sadly! But he and I are getting better! lol) if you need.
I know what you mean, Obese Dusk shape looks like around 350-400lb suffering from Lipedema that create the barrel effect.