• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk 2 Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I know what you mean, Obese Dusk shape looks like around 350-400lb suffering from Lipedema that create the barrel effect.

Not too worried about it. This extreme shape is just one example that can get users started. Weight gain can be so different in people anyway. These extreme shapes are rarely used at 100%, and clothing is a challenge for creators to take time to create for them.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Not too worried about it. This extreme shape is just one example that can get users started. Weight gain can be so different in people anyway. These extreme shapes are rarely used at 100%, and clothing is a challenge for creators to take time to create for them.
I mean it in a positive way Chris :) I see no issue with that , there is no way in the world to create one body type that represent everyone , we are too unique. And definitely it is a challenge to make regular clothing fitting this kind of shape as it always looks like neoprene fabric after.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Working on morphs today. Here are 3 basic ones.

Dusk62.JPG

CheekBoneProminence

Dusk63.JPG

BrowsFull

Dusk64.JPG

EyeCorneaBulge

xyer0

Brilliant
Hi Chris, can you make a morph or two for a lacrimal bump? And maybe a morph to smooth the transition between the lacrimal and eyeball? Thanks!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hi Chris, can you make a morph or two for a lacrimal bump? And maybe a morph to smooth the transition between the lacrimal and eyeball? Thanks!
Oh, hadn't even thought of those. Great idea. Yes I will do it for Da2 and Du2.

xyer0

Brilliant
Wow, so fast! Thanks so much. That will be a big help. Now if the bulge could be rounder (like a mound), or if there were a bump morph... please pardon and ignore me if I'm being importunate. Thanks.