• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva For Dawn

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine...it was a lot of fun playing with it. I'm not sure what duplicating the node actually does but I think it's like having two lots of Dawn.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Flying with the stars

StarFlying.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I love both the images Rae and Traci...very different but both are fantastic! I'm really enjoying see what everyone does with her!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
This is another char using Diva and Dawn SE that's coming along. I need a little feed back though. What do you guys think about the muscle morphs. I'm kind of trying for a swimmers body. Fit and toned, but not overly muscled. I think I probably need to make the abs a little fuller and less depressed in the mid section and a little less sculpted, and might make the face a little fuller. Suggestions are most welcome.
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The back looks great but I've never seen a young teen with abs like that. Maybe google search "school athlete" and swimming and you might get a few photos to compare. (I love the texture too)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Mmm, those abs look a bit extreme to me too. My very fit young son never looked like that though he was a cyclist not swimmer.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for posting it here NA...I must admit I've never seen a child with really pronounced muscles but I also think that the character would have been fitter than a lot of kids today. Many of them are not very fit...

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Here are some playmates for Diva. Nearly finished with them.

This is a collaboration project with CWRW's wicked cool mats, Pen's adorably cute Diva morphs and, my dialed in male character morphs.

Created using Dawn SE and Diva they also have a clean mat option. I will post pretty soon.

Taji
Taji Close up.jpg

Zan
Zan.jpg

Last edited: