• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva For Dawn

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Amazing work tparo! I just love it. I hope it's alright if I save a copy of it?

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
At the Beach has three beach/ocean themed textures, Animal Crackers has the cats, butterflies and ladybirds, Girly Girls has three pretty girly textures. Nine separate textures in all. Have a look tomorrow when you're not so tired. After your early start this morning I'm surprised you can still type coherently :)
Found them Lorraine...amazing what a good nights sleep can do!

I'll post some more pictures soon...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lorraine's other beautiful textures. Still need to be converted to Poser.
at the beach 1 and girly girls 1sml.jpg

at the beach 2 and 3sml.jpg

hide options.jpg

girly girls.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
One of the textures I was working on was a gingham too, but a different color, and on a diagonal so will look different. I need to find time to get back to working on them.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I got distracted this afternoon by a video that Cajun Beauty posted. This is using on the uber shader and a duplicate node with Dawn there are no props in this scene. Just a shader and a push modifier weight mapped...I'm amazed at what can be done in Iray with the uber shader at the moment. Still need to tidy up the weight map near the hair.
diva lace masks.jpg
diva lace maskssideview.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
That's awesome , Pen! Actually it's amazing, fancy there not being a prop there!!

Glad you like the textures, Pen, and thank you Napalm :)