• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DAZ Studio - versions, interface issues, etc....

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Swapping screens wouldn't have done anything...Win7 should work fine with DS. It always did for me. I wonder if the latest version has been optimised for Win10 though?

It's odd that it's only doing it on one of your machines though.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
its very odd @Pendraia but like I said its about what I have come to expect from DS. The problems I have had with it the past and now why I use Poser for my own stuff and only fight enough with DS to add compatibility to my products lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
LOL...I'm the reverse...I have more problems with Poser and tend to stick with DS.

It could simply be that there is a program on one of the computers that is causing issues...I know that can happen sometimes. It's very hard to track when that occurs though.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think the only reason I never had a problem going from Poser 5 to DS2, DS 3A, DS 4.0P, and then back to Poser 9 was, I rarely bought anything that was DS only. All my older products I purchased at various stores were all Poser compatible, so the Runtime folders were the same in both. The only difference back then was, DS2 and DS3 versions didn't have access to the Materials Library, so folks were creating .PZ2 files to apply textures, though I always placed the .MC6 and .MT5 files in the Materials Library anyway. That changed with DS 4.0, and now I can use everything in my DS 3A Runtime in Poser without problems. My DS 4.0 content is all Genesis 1 related, so I can't use that in Poser, but that's a small Runtime compared to DS 3A.