• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I took out the Heroine Hair, although I wonder if that will be made to fit Dawn 2. But it was making me go big with the hat size in order to cover all the hair. Nice thing though, like I said is that with it being a prop hat resizing for Dawn 2 won't be a problem. I like this. Think I'll go model some other styles in anticipation of Dawn 2.

View attachment 60179

There is a HatHair morph on this hairstyle. Should help quite a bit for proper size of hat to head ratio.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Hey Chris, did you give Dawn 2.0 a few alternate belly button morphs? If not would you please consider giving that area a little attention?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Modeling in more seams. Need to finish the sleeve caps and a bit of shaping on the shoulder straps to show tension from lifting the breasts.

Uberwork432.JPG

Uberwork433.JPG

Uberwork434.JPG

Uberwork435.JPG

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Lovely top Chris. Hey, I have a question. Are these Dawn and Dusk 2.0's going to be able to use skins from previous versions? I'm wondering because with all the extra time I have and I'm getting partly done with my character for L'Homme I was seriously thinking about converting my Tommy and Tina over to Poser since that's where I'm working from these days. Still trying to get my head around the nodes and what they do but my old brain likes the exercise.... mostly! LOL

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Modeling in more seams. Need to finish the sleeve caps and a bit of shaping on the shoulder straps to show tension from lifting the breasts.
That is starting to look like a proper Renn Faire bodice! Would just need an attachable prop lacing. Front for the common folk and back for the nobles!

eclark1894

Visionary
Lovely top Chris. Hey, I have a question. Are these Dawn and Dusk 2.0's going to be able to use skins from previous versions? I'm wondering because with all the extra time I have and I'm getting partly done with my character for L'Homme I was seriously thinking about converting my Tommy and Tina over to Poser since that's where I'm working from these days. Still trying to get my head around the nodes and what they do but my old brain likes the exercise.... mostly! LOL
I do hope that Chris will get in contact with Blacksmith 3D to convert some old skins for Dawn 2.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
So you don't think they are going to fit natively? If not hopefully there will be a way to convert them! Tommy and Tina are really wanting the run around in Poser but with Dawn 2.0 and Dusk 2.0 following after that I just want to make sure that the work remains useful for as long as possible

eclark1894

Visionary
So you don't think they are going to fit natively? If not hopefully there will be a way to convert them! Tommy and Tina are really wanting the run around in Poser but with Dawn 2.0 and Dusk 2.0 following after that I just want to make sure that the work remains useful for as long as possible
Please don't use me as a judge. I literally don't know. I really don't want to tell you something and it's wrong.