• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi Chris, the shirt is looking really nice. I was just wondering if it will be possible to use with dforce?
Not sure about that one, sorry. That would be nice though.
Just about anything can be made to dForce, it just has to have all the parts welded properly so it doesn't fall apart :)
(that's why most of the old Poser dynamic stuff I tried works great with dForce because it was made to sim lol)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...I think I should have been a bit more specific. Thanks Rae...I was wondering if it would have all the parts welded properly. Normally in DS stuff is most of the time but you still come across some that arent'. Specially older stuff...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Here is our closed Button down shirt morph now. Just need to add in buttons and it will be ready for me to UV.

I will also create a open shirt morph and add in a t shirt underneath for another look. I will also create a pushed up sleeves morph as another option.

We could add in many more morphs down the line after release.

Uberwork402.JPG

Uberwork403.JPG

Uberwork404.JPG

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Just 3. Seems to be enough in my view.

Thanks, Chris. The reason I ask is because when we fix morph projection distortions on characters, smoothing out can make the creases flatten out quite easily, depending on how many edges are used. I started using like 5 edges because of that, since morph distortions are inevitable, especially so in Poser.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I absolutely love the shirt, but ... will there be a baggyish fit?

Wasn't planning on it for the initial shirt release. But it certainly could be done after. The release will have the buttoned up and an unbuttoned with t shirt and sleeves bunched up.

Later could be a good time to add in tucked left, right and all, and several button up stages, collar up, then perhaps your baggy morph or less form fitting.

It's challenge enough to get this product out to fit several body types and make available in 2 formats, as you're well aware.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Open shirt morph.
Next up, creating the t shirt underneath.
The open option will make folks happy, as it will make the shirt more versatile. Are you going to make the t-shirt a full t-shirt that can be worn separately without the shirt?

I ask because I remember years ago seeing (maybe actually having and using) a piece of fabric that fit under, and was actually attached to, a shirt when it was open, which IIRC, could be made invisible so it would look as it does in your render above. I don't remember what it was, or by whom, and the more I've learned in the years since, I'm not sure if it would fit properly with more extreme poses, especially since it's conforming, and not dynamic.

Just call me curious. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
a piece of fabric that fit under, and was actually attached to, a shirt when it was open, which IIRC, could be made invisible so it would look as it does in your render above.

I know the Bomber Jacket has that. :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
The open option will make folks happy, as it will make the shirt more versatile. Are you going to make the t-shirt a full t-shirt that can be worn separately without the shirt?

I ask because I remember years ago seeing (maybe actually having and using) a piece of fabric that fit under, and was actually attached to, a shirt when it was open, which IIRC, could be made invisible so it would look as it does in your render above. I don't remember what it was, or by whom, and the more I've learned in the years since, I'm not sure if it would fit properly with more extreme poses, especially since it's conforming, and not dynamic.

Just call me curious. ;)

A full t shirt.