Dawn 2.0 Underway

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, Mar 3, 2019.

1. CG Cubed

CG Cubed Moderator Staff Member HW3D Exclusive Artist

For the record, we can do facial rigging in either system. Our plan is to have a face rig but we will wait till we are further along.

Pendraia, RobZhena, Ken1171 and 5 others like this.
  2. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

Thanks Paul! :)

3. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Awesome!

4. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

Back to work on our new girl.

Retopo on the big toe. Also removed the toenail, with no pain by the way. Will do the other toes now, then move up the foot.

Also, after I retopo, I'll reshape some areas, and make the foot smaller.

So folks know. I'm moving slower on Dawn 2.0 for just a bit. My wife and I are in the middle of moving. So we're packing up, taking items to storage and such. No fun. But I'll try my best to keep progress going.

I thank you for your patience, as life gets in the way.

Dawn2Work117.JPG

Dawn2Work118.JPG

kobaltkween, jonrea, Janet and 6 others like this.
  5. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

You know, I hadn't thought about women painting their toenails. Do they make press on nails for toenails?

6. DanaTA

DanaTA Busy Bee

Be sure to make redundant backups of everything before the move! Maybe a USB thumb drive and a DVD or Blue Ray disk. Keep one with you and one at the new place, maybe. Just a suggestion.

Dana

Chris likes this.
  7. Rae134

Yes, yes they do :p
    [​IMG]

Pendraia and RAMWolff like this.
  8. DanaTA

DanaTA Busy Bee

Oh, my!

Dana

9. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

I don't know why, but I like the idea of making the finger and toenails smart props. Hmm, I might have to test this proof of concept on Dawn SE.

10. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

Looks great Chris. Good luck with the move my man. YUK. No fun but once it's done you and your family will be happy!

I had NO IDEA there were press ons for the toes! OMG! LOL

PS. FINALLY got my new computer up and running. Features are an i9 processor and other goodies. Took a full month of repairs and even a tech coming to the house, which I have NEVER had to do before, to get the BIOS cooperating. What a pain in the tuckus this has been. Crazy but now happy! Still have ALLOT of programs to install but up and running! WHEW!

jonrea, Pendraia, Rae134 and 2 others like this.
  11. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

I wonder why there are 24 nails when you only have 10 toes?

12. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Well, I can see "some" extras in case one or more falls off, or gets damaged, after a while, but not 24. That does seem like an awful lot extra nails, especially if they're all the same color/design.

13. esha

esha Member Contributing Artist

Buy one (10), get one free (+10), plus a few extras (+4) ?

14. Miss B

Well, now that sounds like 2 separate packs of 10 with 4 extras. Hmmmm, don't know, but an interesting thought.

15. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

An Anne Boleyn morph with six fingers?

16. Miss B

Though Anne Boleyn only had 6 fingers on one hand. I don't think she had 6 toes on either foot. ;)

17. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Let's not go off topic. Although I admit to my curiosity.;)

18. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

Chris, I have noticed most people have a noticeable curve in their big toe. I say people because I while I was studying women's feet I did notice that a number of men also have this curve, myself included. Is this a natural curve or created after wearing shoes for most of one's life?

[​IMG]

Chris and RAMWolff like this.
  19. Rae134

because not all people have the same size toenails so they have to accommodate very small to very large nails :) They do the same with the fingernail ones too

20. Mythocentric

Mythocentric Extraordinary

It's a result of wearing incorrectly shaped/sized shoes, Earl! For the same reason, in many people, the little toe can curl in (and under) as in your photo!