• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
That is sad and so sorry for your loss :love:

but hey.. don't let it turns into sadness ,
as we are about to celebrate Dawn 2 in the near future !
so keep guessing your lucky / happy / sentimental/ loving / special ...or whatever it is date of the release !

My guess is June.1 the international day of the child ...
because I really don't know exactly the date yet..

Last edited:

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
I find creating leads to more and more creating. One idea spawns 12 more. So if I'm bored I just start creating - anything - something really simple and the juices start flowing.
I am never actually bored Janet, there is always something to do, I just don't like routine work , over and over the same

unreal

Noteworthy
I am never actually bored Janet, there is always something to do, I just don't like routine work , over and over the same
Yes, that's the secret I use as well. My list of things I want to do is very long. Indoors and out. So in any given conditions, and any given time, I just go to that list and do what I'm in the mood to do. There's rarely a time something on the list doesn't jump out :)