• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

unreal

Noteworthy
Pre-release Dawn 2 Anthem , sign with the music of Bad Romance by Gaga ,

I want your morphs, I want your design
'Cause you're the only one as long as you're mine

I want you Dawn
Dawn,Dawn,Dawn I want you Dawn, uh

I want your Mats, your hair so slick (Slick, hey!)
Want you on my screen, baby, you're sick
I want you Dawn
Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, I want you Dawn
Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, I want you Dawn

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad
So take my cash !

Walk, walk, fashion, baby
Work it, pose that arm crazy
Work it, pose that leg maybe
Work it, pose that hands crazy
Walk, walk, passion, baby
Work it, you are the best , baby

:bounce:
You know that now we need an animation to go with that o_O

MrPoser

Inspired
Hi folks. I have been checking Rendo every week to see if Dawn 2 has arrived. Thought I would check here and finally remembered my password LOL. I'll guess May 8 because that is my mom's birthday and she would have been 101 this year. I really love the characters Mec4D is preparing for the new Dawn and Dusk. She is really talented and amazing. Loved seeing Willy my doggy avatar (he has passed away now). But I have 5 dogs and 3 cats to keep me company here in the hills of Arkansas.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Hi folks. I have been checking Rendo every week to see if Dawn 2 has arrived. Thought I would check here and finally remembered my password LOL. I'll guess May 8 because that is my mom's birthday and she would have been 101 this year. I really love the characters Mec4D is preparing for the new Dawn and Dusk. She is really talented and amazing. Loved seeing Willy my doggy avatar (he has passed away now). But I have 5 dogs and 3 cats to keep me company here in the hills of Arkansas.
Welcome back MrPoser long time no see !
sorry about your doggy ! we can't keep them long enough !