• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
OK, if you insist. Let me go get my whips and chains and some bondage stuff I have in storage! :geek::laugh::x3:
Ok Rich , let me get my stuff :sneaky:

unreal

Noteworthy
See, this is how things escalate. It starts off with light bondage (and *I* sure didn't take it there), and the next thing you know, entire buildings are being wrecked. Soon, the planet is being devoured by Gallactus while the Silver Surfer delivers a poignant soliloquy.

I'm catching the next Virgin Galactic flight off this rock. Just as soon as I download Dawn2. (I need something to do on the flight)

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
See, this is how things escalate. It starts off with light bondage (and *I* sure didn't take it there), and the next thing you know, entire buildings are being wrecked. Soon, the planet is being devoured by Gallactus while the Silver Surfer delivers a poignant soliloquy.

I'm catching the next Virgin Galactic flight off this rock. Just as soon as I download Dawn2. (I need something to do on the flight)

It is called
THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT
one extra clap of butterfly wings can create tsunami in another part of the world

unreal

Noteworthy
I've known Rich since back in the good old days at DAZ, and he always made me chucle back then too. :D
Daz... Daz... Daz... That sounds familiar. Didn't they used to make figures for Poser? o_O

I recall them seeing the Wrath of Khan and becoming obsessed with Dr. Marcus' project. I wonder if anything became of that. It was a long time ago. In a galaxy not so far away.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I've known Rich since back in the good old days at DAZ, and he always made me chucle back then too. :D
Weren't you part of the beta team for when Netherworks was making figures like that evil bear and Phoebe?

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Moving back to Dawn 2.....
Pre-release Dawn 2 Anthem , sign with the music of Bad Romance by Gaga ,

I want your morphs, I want your design
'Cause you're the only one as long as you're mine

I want you Dawn
Dawn,Dawn,Dawn I want you Now, uh

I want your Mats, your hair so slick (Slick, hey!)
I want you on my screen, baby, you're sick
I want you Dawn
Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, I want you Now
Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, I want you Now

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad
So take my cash !

Walk, walk, fashion, baby
Work it, pose that arm crazy
Work it, pose that leg maybe
Work it, pose that hands crazy
Walk, walk, passion, baby
Work it, you are the best , baby

:bounce:

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Pre-release Dawn 2 Anthem , sign with the music of Bad Romance by Gaga ,

I want your morphs, I want your design
'Cause you're the only one as long as you're mine

I want you Dawn
Dawn,Dawn,Dawn I want you Dawn, uh

I want your Mats, your hair so slick (Slick, hey!)
Want you on my screen, baby, you're sick
I want you Dawn
Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, I want you Dawn
Dawn, Dawn, Dawn, I want you Dawn

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad
So take my cash !

Work it, pose that arm crazy
Work it, pose that leg maybe