• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Exactly, so not sure how someone could forecast an event that far in advance, unless that person was the one organizing the event.
OMG ., I was thinking what are you all talking about ... it has nothing to do with the Labor Day holidays ... "Labor Day " the end of work on it , the final push and release , the child is born ... in short the Dawn 2 birthday ... Labor Day for the team ..the one that made it happen

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG ., I was thinking what are you all talking about ... it has nothing to do with the Labor Day holidays ... "Labor Day " the end of work on it , the final push and release , the child is born ... in short the Dawn 2 birthday ... Labor Day for the team ..the one that made it happen
AHA! I really couldn't imagine it taking that long. I was wondering if you meant the "end of the day", or in this case, production time frame.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
AHA! I really couldn't imagine it taking that long. I was wondering if you meant the "end of the day", or in this case, production time frame.
My reply was to a different question , question about celebration of Dawn 2 Release.. not when it going to be release .. you folks mixing stuff up lol

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Good to know! Good news! Yup I was thinking September too. Oh and remember you never wear sandals or white after Labor Day!

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
People bet on when a baby will be born and make guesses. Should be all make a guess when Dawn 2's birthday will be?
Good idea Janet .. but I can't participate as that would be unfair

unreal

Noteworthy
Nine months ? it is almost 3 years since Chris modeled the base ..
Nine months from now I will be selling characters for Dusk2 already :laugh::inlove:

WHAT IS YOUR EXACT DATE PREDICTION FOR DAWN 2 BIRTHDAY ?

hopefully not on my birthday as I will be on a long break .. far far away lol
June 10.

unreal

Noteworthy
Nine months ? it is almost 3 years since Chris modeled the base ..
Nine months from now I will be selling characters for Dusk2 already :laugh::inlove:

WHAT IS YOUR EXACT DATE PREDICTION FOR DAWN 2 BIRTHDAY ?

hopefully not on my birthday as I will be on a long break .. far far away lol
Me too. Different continent. Father-in-law's birthday is the same as mine (or vice versa, really). We're crashing his!

But it would be cool if D2's birthday was also the same. Not bragging or anything, but cool people were born that day. I checked with my father-in-law and he agrees. So does another friend. Who coincidentally shares the same Birthday. I got one negative vote from mom. But her vote doesn't count. it's not like she was *there* or anything... uhmmm... o_O o_O

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
July 16. That is my guess. (because it's my birthday! lol)

Although June 16 would be like almost the exact half of the year. (And is my youngest daughter's birthday) Birthday's are popular dates!

But, I stick with July 16 - I'm lousy at betting, anyway.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
June 4 , June 10 and June 16 no bad , D2 the .. Gemini :laugh: :inlove:
One can assume she may become a Gemini or Cancer , will she become the woman of many faces , or the most creative tool of all times .. I am afraid right now nobody really knows 100% .. but the chances are 50/50 .
I wonder who get it right !
keep guessing .. I will have something very special for the person that got it right !

Last edited:

unreal

Noteworthy
June 4 , June 10 and June 16 no bad , D2 the .. Gemini :laugh: :inlove:
One can assume she may become a Gemini or Cancer , will she become the woman of many faces , or the most creative tool of all times .. I am afraid right now nobody really knows 100% .. but the chances are 50/50 .
I wonder who get it right !
keep guessing .. I will have something very special for the person that got it right !
I think she will do well. The time is right, the tech is right, the talent is right, and the consumers are starving.

Time turns, tech learns. After the long night, comes a new Dawn.

(luckily, the original Dawn was a bright moon)

I've actually been going through Dawn's rendo shop, buying various things just to play with. I had stuff from HW but was gone from Poser when the shop moved and never got it connected with my rendo account. no biggie. Had some of it already loaded in my runtime. Now I'm collecting some new stuff just because I'm impatient! I figure, if it was worth it to buy before, it's worth it to buy again. Viva la vendors!

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
I wonder if she's been submitted to Renderosity yet and is in testing? I keep checking every day there and nothing yet! :cry:
No Rich, still in production
Release date will depends on successfully admission of the product to the store and at that point Rendo & HW will make decision on the actual release date according to their agenda.
Finished production on Dawn 2 by the team means that all CA & Vendors can start working on their products for Dawn 2 and they will need also some time to finish their work , so nothing will happen overnight .
There is a great responsibility with releasing a new human figure and their assets so nothing can be rushed here , everything will happen in the right time as it is already planned .
Everyone interested and approved will get soon all information and tools they need to do their job and move to CA forum for future discussion and support on the subject under EULA , you know what this means :speechless: , same for all vendors and their beta testers.