• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Define "soon". :)
Frankly , I would never use the word "soon" here if I were serious , as that would be a lie , too many factors plays the role here. And since I can't control all the factors , I can't give you the proper answer . I will leave it to the Boss when the time is right..
However the project Dawn 2 moving to another stage .. and that is something to be excited about ! :bounce:

Please don't ask me anything else or Alisa gonna throw me ( gently ) to the dark room until the release ! :speechless:

:lol:

unreal

Noteworthy
Frankly , I would never use the word "soon" here if I were serious , as that would be a lie , too many factors plays the role here. And since I can't control all the factors , I can't give you the proper answer . I will leave it to the Boss when the time is right..
However the project Dawn 2 moving to another stage .. and that is something to be excited about ! :bounce:

Please don't ask me anything else or Alisa gonna throw me ( gently ) to the dark room until the release ! :speechless:

<reads between the lines>
I heard nothing.
Oh... and: yay!

(Take your phone. Most phones have a "torch" function.)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

"Another stage" - that sounds promising!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I somehow doubt it, as I don't know how Cath would know when the release date is, since that's in the hands of Chris and Paul (CG Cubed) to determine when it's ready.

I don't know if they've even finished beta testing Dawn 2.