• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Miss B, your on the Orion thread over at the 'Rosity forums. A few folks are now showing their impatience with the delay's of Dawn 2.0. I don't blame them, the wait is really getting tense for me too!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I'm interested in his Orion and Venus characters.

Folks are getting impatient for Dawn 2's release, myself included, but one thing about HW, they don't rush anything, because they want it perfect when finally released. I can't blame them for that, so we'll just have to try and be as patient as we can until then.

Roberta

Eager
I agree that it is always great to have a package as OK as possible. I am willing to make add-ons for outfits, accessories, etc. I don't know how and where I will be able to contact (or list myself) on Renderosity for this event (by now it's an event for me:)
RAgraphicDesign

xyer0

Brilliant
HW only has one chance to get this right the first time. The critics are ruthless. The disinformation squad probably already has their lies and rumors ready. (It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you).
How do you learn patience? You wait and wait and wait---without getting petulant. So, I will just pray that the thoroughness results in a perfect work and count myself fortunate that Chris and Cath sought our opinions and let us see the foundation and formation of what are certain to be figures that will give us years of pleasure.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I hope what ever internal issues are going on are resolved SOON. This is getting a little ridiculous! Middle of July now and no sign of her, no thread promoting her upcoming products or any other tease besides this thread. If it's a rigging issue I understand but if it's an issue with what's going on between you and renderosity or what have you please lets get the show on the road folks!

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I hope what ever internal issues are going on are resolved SOON. This is getting a little ridiculous! Middle of July now and no sign of her, no thread promoting her upcoming products or any other tease besides this thread. If it's a rigging issue I understand but if it's an issue with what's going on between you and renderosity or what have you please lets get the show on the road folks!
It will take the time it needs. It's a big joint release and also in the middle of summer vacation period so not the best time to release it