• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks all! One last post for today.

This is with grey eyes, clean shaven and with the Dusk Mid Length Hair. P11 Superfly.

Laurie

LordTaka2.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was wondering how I missed this thread and realised it was only started yesterday :) I'm glad I didn't miss much!

I hope you have a mop and bucket around here somewhere Laurie, I think you'll need it to wipe up all the drool :D

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Ha, this is awesome!!! Great idea to have two versions for your Taka. Sweetness indeed.

By the way Paul should have your Taka packaged up tomorrow. He's done the conversion today with the Loincloth.

Good stuff abounds

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Ha, this is awesome!!! Great idea to have two versions for your Taka. Sweetness indeed.

By the way Paul should have your Taka packaged up tomorrow. He's done the conversion today with the Loincloth.

Good stuff abounds

Yay! Thanks Chris!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I'm already drooling and fainting here! We need a fainting drooling emoticon!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Wow I have missed so much while I have been off my computer...Stunning work as always Laurie...

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Really awesome, Laurie - quite a looker! Please let me know when the Dusk character and the loin cloth are available for promo images. :)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Really awesome, Laurie - quite a looker! Please let me know when the Dusk character and the loin cloth are available for promo images. :)

Thanks Ken! We are close- I think I should be able to get you all sometime this coming week.