• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Some good news! Since I am working on the matching Wings for the Unicorn and Friesian, I am FINALLY updating the Unicorn and Friesian to include Iray and Superfly MATs. (Which will be free of course). I got the Iray ones pretty much wrapped up yesterday and am working on the Superfly ones today. I hope this makes you smile!:)

Last edited:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hoping to get all the Unicorn updates packaged and off to HW QA by the end of this week. Wrapped up Superfly MATs today.

Thought I would share this simple Iray Sun Sky render... I liked it:)
UnicornIray420a.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
LOL ignore that I forgot to manually change the ground Y translation:) (just saw that:)
I didn't notice it so much with the back hooves, but did spot it with the front hooves. ;)

Now that I look at it closer, it looks like the Unicorn isn't standing flat, because his front hooves are higher off the ground that his back hooves. Unless, of course, the ground's Xtran needs to be fixed too. Then again, I don't recall how that works in DS but I think it's pretty much the same as it is in Poser.