• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Content Paradise complete site overhaul announced!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Well done James! Still very much a work in progress as far as I can gather but welcome news. When I first started with Poser, like others, CP became my first stop which soon became an 'avoid at all costs' sort of place as it deteriorated. I'll be more than happy to revise that opinion and look forward to the new, revamped CP with anticipation.

James R.

Busy Bee
Well done James! Still very much a work in progress as far as I can gather but welcome news. When I first started with Poser, like others, CP became my first stop which soon became an 'avoid at all costs' sort of place as it deteriorated. I'll be more than happy to revise that opinion and look forward to the new, revamped CP with anticipation.

Thanks!

Some of the first things I ever bought for Poser were bought at CP. But yeah...it eventually felt abandoned, like an abandoned shopping mall, kind of stuck in time in the past. :-/

But I really get the sense that they've taken recent comments to heart and are working to do a good job on making CP look good and work well!

They seem to be referring to a complete site overhaul, not bug fixing if I got this right. CP has been using decade old code to run that place, and some features have already stopped working. It wasn't a few weeks ago when I was commenting how neglected CP has been since SMS took over. The new store is GREAT news for Poser users at this point, when we have already lost RDNA and PoserWorld. And if Dawn is featured at the cover ad, even BETTER! ^_____^
Poserworld is still alive, but they changed from a subscription site to a regular store.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
why would they send different images to their members?

I believe that's the Facebook image, not the one from the email I have received. But the important thing is that Dawn also seems to be featured right at the new CP store top banner. If you think about it, they could had easily used Pauline or Miki. The fact that they chose Dawn means something has changed. :)

Poserworld is still alive, but they changed from a subscription site to a regular store.

Yes, I have replied to that a few posts above. I have corrected the post now, mentioning Yurdigital instead of Poser World. ^^

James R.

Busy Bee
I hope you get some credit somewhere along the line. I think that's so much fun to represent the new store!

It's Interesting that they didn't choose Paul or Pauline.

Thanks! Yes, it was nice to be asked. Was completely unexpected.

It is interesting that they didn't choose Pauline or Paul, but maybe they'll be more prominent on the final site.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It is interesting that they didn't choose Pauline or Paul, but maybe they'll be more prominent on the final site.
I would think with all the goodies Karanta, alone, has created for Pauline, she'll be pretty prominent on the front of the site. Not sure if she's created anything for Paul yet. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
With Dawn at CP's head banner, we could get more people to know and adopt her. CP is the only store DAZ cannot buy out, so it might be safe to assume that if Dawn succeeds there, that will also reflect here. Of course, SMS has been trying to sell their own fish (Paul, Pauline, Miki, etc) but Rafael Torres decided to feature Dawn instead.

This will be a good market test. I have an exclusive outfit for Dawn there (China Blaze), so I will check if sales increase after the store overhaul. It's worth noticing that the store has "Dawn" at the top of their figure filter at CP (ordered alphabetically), so it's easy to locate Dawn-specific products there. Of course, changes take time to have an effect, but I am optimistic about this. ^__^