• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Caisson's Products at HiveWire 3D

caisson

Admirable
Contributing Artist
New product now live!

MAIN_IMAGE.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
@tparo, great to know. If you want the morphs in DS you can dial them in inside Poser and then either export straight from poser to object. I normally go the cr2 route for morphs though. Then I open in DS and either transfer the morphs using the transfer utility or export the object and load it through morph loader pro.

caisson

Admirable
Contributing Artist
First part of a new set, Southern Ruins, is live!

PROCESS 06.jpg

Going with illustrated PDF user guide instead of a video this time. Also going down the Sweet Deal plus Value Stack road; I've never been a fan of occasional heavy discounting, based on my own behaviour, so will see how this goes ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm liking it Caisson, very nice indeed. :)

Edited to Add
:
Dropped into my cart, paid for, and downloaded so quick, it would make your head spin. :D

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, I haven't posed any figures with it yet, and this is the first time I've EVER used the PP11 "Ground" (a/k/a the Construct) before, but it works well with the included sky and ground textures.

This was just me pulling separate pieces into the scene. Next I'll try Caisson's included Scene file, and see how that goes. ;)

SouthernRuinsI.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, PHD, I've seen those, but for some reason, my PP11 didn't come with it as the default Ground. Instead I got the old Ground plane I'm used to from earlier versions of Poser.

I did discover there's an Alternate Construct in the Scene > Poser 11 Environments folder. The difference between that and the Construct in the Props > Primitives folder is, the Primitives Construct gets "added" to the scene, but the Alternate Construct scene "replaces" the old Ground Plane, which is what SM probably did with the majority of PP11 setups, as I've only found one other person who received PP11 with the same old Ground Plane as the default scene.

If I didn't use BB's EnvSphere, and/or Snarly's EZDome, most of the time, I would probably have set up my default scene with the Construct, but up until now, I haven't found I really need it.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
How does this perform in Studio? I mean, geometry is geometry ad all that.