• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Caisson's Products at HiveWire 3D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You're quite welcome, and I'm loving this new render of Mort reading Mort. :D

He looks like he's really enjoying it. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
You're quite welcome, and I'm loving this new render of Mort reading Mort. :D

He looks like he's really enjoying it. ;)
This is awesome. Really nice work!! Love those dark and dirty textures too.

caisson

Admirable
Contributing Artist
I've got some work to do before I can do justice to a render with Binky ... it has been at the back of my mind for a while ...

When I was trying to decide on a name I first thought of Reaper Man, but it was too gender specific, and Reaper Operative just didn't have the right twang. I haven't read Mort in many years, but it was one of those 'click' moments.

Also I love Josh Kirby's cover illustrations.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
When I was trying to decide on a name I first thought of Reaper Man, but it was too gender specific, and Reaper Operative just didn't have the right twang. I haven't read Mort in many years, but it was one of those 'click' moments.
Actually, Mort works for the figure. "reaper" is probably overdone for various figures.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes absolutely amazing, which is what I thought while I watched his WIPs as he worked on Mort.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I was wishlisting it and discovered it is for Poser 11+. Unfortunately, I have only Posers 9 & 10. Oh, well. Later.

caisson

Admirable
Contributing Artist
Thank you all for the kind comments!

I make stuff for Poser because I've been using it for about 10 years, though I am still learning how to get the most from it! What I will say is that I recently bought a seat to an older version of Lightwave (2018), so in the longer term I am going to be trying to learn how to move simple rigged models between apps via FBX. That will take some time though :D

@Rowan54 - Renderosity own Poser now and there is a point release to 11.2 due shortly, so might be worth keeping an eye out for any upgrade offers.