• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Caisson's Products at HiveWire 3D

caisson

Admirable
Contributing Artist
Some more renders of progress - texturing ...

mort-test41.jpg

Dynamic cloth and scythe (now rigged and textured, but not sure if it's final version yet) ...

mort-test42.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You're quite welcome, and I'm loving this new render of Mort reading Mort. :D

He looks like he's really enjoying it. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
You're quite welcome, and I'm loving this new render of Mort reading Mort. :D

He looks like he's really enjoying it. ;)

This is awesome. Really nice work!! Love those dark and dirty textures too.

caisson

Admirable
Contributing Artist
I've got some work to do before I can do justice to a render with Binky ... it has been at the back of my mind for a while ...

When I was trying to decide on a name I first thought of Reaper Man, but it was too gender specific, and Reaper Operative just didn't have the right twang. I haven't read Mort in many years, but it was one of those 'click' moments.

Also I love Josh Kirby's cover illustrations.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
When I was trying to decide on a name I first thought of Reaper Man, but it was too gender specific, and Reaper Operative just didn't have the right twang. I haven't read Mort in many years, but it was one of those 'click' moments.
Actually, Mort works for the figure. "reaper" is probably overdone for various figures.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes absolutely amazing, which is what I thought while I watched his WIPs as he worked on Mort.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I was wishlisting it and discovered it is for Poser 11+. Unfortunately, I have only Posers 9 & 10. Oh, well. Later.

caisson

Admirable
Contributing Artist
Thank you all for the kind comments!

I make stuff for Poser because I've been using it for about 10 years, though I am still learning how to get the most from it! What I will say is that I recently bought a seat to an older version of Lightwave (2018), so in the longer term I am going to be trying to learn how to move simple rigged models between apps via FBX. That will take some time though :D

@Rowan54 - Renderosity own Poser now and there is a point release to 11.2 due shortly, so might be worth keeping an eye out for any upgrade offers.