• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bruna For Dawn

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
OH and some really good news about the Full Body Morphs.... Teyon over at the SM forums schooled me...

Teyon:
"If you're using a recent version of Poser 11, you should be able to select the morph, hit the arrow key next to it and choose MATCH CENTERS TO MORPH. I believe that should mostly resolve your issue."

For those that have Poser 11 please make a note of this. What happened was when I hit that the figure vanished but when it was done she was back and I applied some poses to test it all out, they work perfectly now!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I saw that post over at the Poser forums. Glad to hear it worked out well. :)

Oh, and yes, I made a note. ;)

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Me too but now I don't know how to export out the created morph for the users. Needs to be JUST that morph. I think in Poser 11 there is a way to do that but haven't found that yet! :unsure:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
OK. Got my answer. It's from Vilters:

Load your figure with the FBM 'or Partial Body Morph you created.

Then goto : File => Export => Morph Injection

That offers a menu to select what to include in the injection. Then it creates the injection files for you.

The same menu also offers the option to Export an injection for Conforming clothing to make that fit.

There are some handy tools now in Poser11Pro

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Got the injections done. That was easy....

ScreenHunter_207 May. 22 15.19.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Great. I noticed your question about creating the REMs over at the Poser forum, so we'll see how that goes, once you get a response.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Can you believe SM? They didn't include the code to make REM's! lol Silly! Oh well, I'll have to figure out a work around for that. I wonder if there is a REM for Dawn I could just have to include so it's out of the way?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well Dawn herself doesn't have a REM, because she loads without any morphs, but each of her INJ morph packs do, such as her Starter, Base, Body Shapes, Head Shapes, etc. Each has an INJ and REM pair.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Traci's right it should be just a case of swapping the name of your morph for the one in a REM file iirc. So it tells it to remove your morph. If you have more than one you will need to list them all.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh those look real nice Rich. I haven't had success adjusting SuperFly textures other than toning down, or removing, any high specular, especially for the eyes.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nice, I particularly like the green/blue peacock coloured ones (but they are my fave colours :p)