• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Blender Help, Forums And Tutorial Links

I am sorry, I didn't see it. I have a 10gb a month for internet and I turn off as many options as possible. Auto loading video is one first ones I turned off because of video ads.

Yes! I think it will be very helpful. Thanks!

eclark1894

Visionary

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I always download videos to "watch later", even if I'm offline.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I came across another resource folks may find useful. I've added the Blender Stack Exchange to the list of Forums in my long, growing list of Blender resources on the first page of this thread.

Miss B

CV-BEE
WOW, nice selection of Blender tutorials KK. I'll be sure to add the link to my ever growing list in the first post of this thread. ;)

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
2 free courses by masterxeon001 (author of the hardops addon)- Blend Away the Pain and Intro to Blender for Zbrush Artists. Both found on his gumroad and are completely free.

His humour may not be for everyone, some may think he's abrasive.

masterXeon1001 on Gumroad

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
I just added a link in the master list in the first post of this thread to download the free Blender Course Basics v.2, which has been updated for the newer versions of Blender since it was originally written back in 2006.

eclark1894

Visionary
Found something that I thing you guys might find interesting. I didn't want to start a new thread, even though this is NOT exactly the same as the Cycles SHADER Encyclopedia.

This is the CYCLES Encyclopedia. It's an e-book that attempts to discuss EVERYTHING you need or want to know about Cycles, it's nodes, what they do, etc. the book is on sale now for $27 at this link: [The Cycles Encyclopedia](link url)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks for the heads-up Earl. I'm not going to add it to the list, but certainly there might be folks here who might want to check it out.