• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bejeweled and Fantasy sets:WIP

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I feel better today, got my stomach under control and found the reason for the increased heart rate.
I had been taking some potassium for three days due to other meds I'm on, turns out my system did not like it.
Stopped taking it and doing better now. :)
Need Potassium...... eat a small banana hon!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It will be bananas from now on.
This is why I do not take multivitamins, iron will really make me ill and some of the other vitamins in them.
My bones are shrinking so the doctor put me on Calcitrate and before long it made me very sick.
come to find out, like my daughter, there is an immune defect that will not allow us to process vitamin d3.
I can take plain calcium, just not with d3.
One just needs to be very careful with vitamin and mineral supplements, they can do a lot of harm if not right for you.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Food based vitamins as apposed to crap like Centrum and the like are really the way to go for that. It's all I use!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Getting close to finishing the BeJeweled Poser sets.
It is hard to stay at the computer long right now with humidity and heat up.
But this evening we are getting two ac units, one for my room and one for the kitchen.
The living area has one as do the other bedrooms.
once installed i will be able to work better without needing to go in to the front room for air. :)
Sure wish our landlords would put in central air...sigh.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I thought it was time to post at least one image of the Poser version from this set.
Here is BeJeweled Set 10, this is my version of Rae's DS Iray work.
As you can see it isn't exactly like hers but I think there should be differences in each version.
Still a bit to do as real life keeps butting in, doctor's appointments and stuff.
Click on the image to see it larger.

BJ-set-10.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Here is one with all of the horse breeds and all the textures in the BeJeweled set without the metallic bling :D
(an Iray render with bright sunlight, I just didn't like the background so cut it out and opted for a more studio looking backdrop)
BJ all.jpg

Whisper, Foal, Shetland, Mustang, Harry, Arab, Quarter Horse, Unicorn, Frisian, Draft, Beast.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have all the Poser files and pngs sets finished, tomorrow I will run it through Netherworks Toy box file optimizer to get all version numbers and paths straight.
Ahhhhh! :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Hey Pen, look whose having fun :D

(ignore the background it was a test and I like the lighting this HDRi did) and as this was a test I didn't bother too much with changing the other horses etc, I just wanted to see what it would look like with Harry and the BeJeweled textures.
View attachment 10526

Pendraia's Diva for Dawn (I think she still has Dawn SE texture on tho), custom texture for the Classic Tack and the Daz Carnival Carousel.
Nice!
Love Carousels. Is this the DAZ Carnival Carousel?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes Carmen, It is the DAZ Carnival Carousel. I just hid one of the horses and put Harry in there instead as a test to see how he fit/looked. (I think pretty good if I do say so myself :p)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Be glad when I can get back to work on this.
Getting better but this bout has hit hard.
It is either a summer cold or sumer flu but sure laid me low.
Maybe tomorrow my strength wil be back up.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hope you feel better soon hon. I had that flu bug that was going around. Missed some work and my voice is still a mess a month later. Just don't push yourself, you don't want a relapse. Healing Hugs

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Only slightly off topic....What is the difference in having a texture map at 2048 vs 6000? When I put both sizes on a critter, they look exactly the same, or am I doing something wrong?