• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bejeweled and Fantasy sets:WIP

pole nhorse.png

more images of ple but added extra to the base

pole nhorsewith footrest.png

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I exported the pole out as an obj and imported to Poser so I could work with it there.
I also exported eclark's carousel as an obj so I can work with it in Poser.
I need to see another setup so I get the sizes right.
Here is an image of it.

Carousel-01.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I like the style you've gone with for the tack textures, the solid look for the saddle, but more jewels on the blanket.
Actually GG, I have some weird looks for the Saddle/Bridles too :p Here's all of the presets.

Best of all, its really easy to make your own too. Take for instance, the light blue and aqua top right, they are just the white saddle with the colours tweaked in the diffuse colour/spec etc settings. The others (the rainbow ones, most of the 3rd line) have texture maps in the metallic field to give the different colour effects.

Most of them only have a white saddle blanket map with only a colour change same as the saddle (white/green first 2nd row, purple/green last 2nd row, purple/aqua first 3rd row have different texture maps) the others have a map in the metallic field (eg: the yellow and orange)
BJ classic tack options.jpg