• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

AutoGroup Editor? Will it do what I need?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I can't even start the program, Tracy. I installed it like it said. Found the key and put it in like it asked. It even told me the number was valid and had been stored, then promptly asked me for the key number again, saying that the number I had was only temporary. I paid $25 dollars for a temporary key number?

If I enter the key number again, I get the same dialog with three buttons. One asks for the key number again, a loop. The other says to buy now. I thought I did. Renderosity charged me $25 dollars for a so far, worthless program. and if I hit the middle button that says okay, it just promptly shuts down.

You need to notify Renderosity that all you received was a temporary serial number. But, look in your orders at THAT order. The permanent serial number will be in the order screen. If you are using that one then it's on Rendo to get you a valid serial number.