• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh here are the cats I'm going to try and incorporate into my next morph. The black kitty is from a lady I follow on FB (October) and the other one is a photo from a cat photo competition (Starfish).

october13.jpg
starfish.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 216

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
It took me a while to get the deer run right but its' here!

Animated poses and aniBlocks for Poser and Daz Studio for the HiveWire 3D Mule Deer and Caribou - YouTube

I did some laying down poses that weren't good enough to be included. Azoohouse did some images for them which are so neat! I'll put these in freebies sometime soon.
I haven't had time to use them in a render yet, but have really loved working with them the last couple weeks. Hope to get a render together soon. They are so well done.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
What would really make me happy is it anyone has used my stuff in movies or renders they post them here. Please?

Last edited:

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
What would really make me happy is it anyone has used my stuff in movies or renders they post them here. Please?
I've never made any movies or anything of that sort. I won't have time as I said, to put together anything till after holidays.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm getting my product transferred over to Renderosity. Still about half to do. Where possible I'm updating to work in Daz Studio as well as Poser. Dance of the Snowflakes is now for LaFemme, G8 and Dawn. Also animations for the HiveWire Kitten also for Daz Studio too.

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 174

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Updated the big cat and big dog poses. They how include still poses and are at Renderosity.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Updated the HiveWire 3D Horse animations. Made the 60 frame cycle gallop animation 30 frames. Also renamed the gallop to "Race Horse Gallop". Added another frolic kind of gallop called "Pasture Gallop."

Added customized animations for the Shetland Pony, Beast, and Draft for the race horse gallop, pasture gallop, and trot. The default horse has all these and a jump and a rearing up.

Also added a bouncy little run for Whisper.