• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
In hot weather they sprawl and stretch out and I'd swear they are anything up to a third longer than their natural length. I suppose it creates more surface to radiate the heat from.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've not heard of those two JOdel. Do you know where there are pictures of them?

Ohhh, OK. Just saw your post.

Doc Acme

Motivated
As mentioned, here's what I meant by Sphinx Mode which is just a pose tweeking of Flat Cat, & not to be confused with the original Kliban version of course.

But ya, you can easily get 30% more cat.

Attachments

• Sunning in Sphinx Mode.jpg
    Sunning in Sphinx Mode.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 234
  • FlatCat NOT on Slat Vat.jpg
    FlatCat NOT on Slat Vat.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 4h5u5oo6.jpg
    4h5u5oo6.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 209

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
As mentioned, here's what I meant by Sphinx Mode which is just a pose tweeking of Flat Cat, & not to be confused with the original Kliban version of course.

Very cool!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Oh man I haven't thought about Kliban cats in decades! Used to have the Love a Cat poster hanging in the bathroom with the catbox. For anyone that doesn't know Kliban you should look him up.

kliban.jpg

Hmm I think there might be a Halloween freebie for the HiveWire3D House Cat in the near future.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh my goodness, I like them too. I always liked watching them, and those glasses would be perfect. :)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
One of the Marx Brothers most famous movies was called Duck Soup. It's a classic. I remember being 13 and my mother told me about it and let me stay up till 2 in the morning watching it. I laughed to hard!

The Marx Brothers were very anti war and it came across in Duck Soup. Apparently they felt really bad when Hitler came around.

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't recall it, though that mirror scene does look slightly familiar.

Oh and Groucho was also known for his mustache, but I don't think that'll go over well for the HW Cat, so skip that idea.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I think Lucy did a more perfect mirror scene in the I Love Lucy episode. It was impressive. And very funny!

Dana