• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

xmasrose

Eager
Thank you Janet. It is H-Lee hair by Swam.

And the last one :
20_baby luna-galoshes.jpg

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
When you are supposed to be Beta Testing a product for someone else but you are easily distracted and you think, “Hmm, I wonder how that would look with …”

Compliments to Janet on her adorable upcoming “Grizelda” outfit for Hivewire HouseCat

Grizelda BoSteampunk.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you so much MissB! It's funny but I had to come up with names for them all and did my best. At first the names had no connection with the poses but now I know them all by name. I saw you doing that too.

Doc Acme

Motivated
Been having a lot of fun with these as well. Was also curious how the names came about as quite a few of those poses were traits of any number of my fur kids at over the years. Going to do a variation on Flat Cat that I call Sphinx Mode.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh cool! Good to hear!

Well I had 20 some poses and needed names. So I started with names of famous pinups or actresses, Marilyn, Betty (Bettie Paige), Rita (Hayworth) Jane (Russel) Greta (Garbo). Then for the ninjas I went with Karate or Kung Fu people, Bruce (Lee), Chuck (Norris), Jackie (Chen), and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Kurt for Kurt Russel as I had just seen a funny meme with him in it. Johnny my cat, Morris the Friskee's spokescat. And the rest are named for what they are, Standing Pretty, Not Me, Laying, Cleaning, Curled, Treats, Flat Cat.

Would like to see Sphinx!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
And of course the yard-long cat that blooms in the warm weather. Or the cat loaf with the didumed paws. Although one of the existing sets may have that one. It's fairly classic.

Admittedly, the yard-long cat might require some scaling. I don't know how they manage to stretch so far.