• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you Dana! Oh yah that's Harpo! Cool!

Harpo actually wrote an autobiography it's called "Harpo Speaks."

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I heartily enjoyed that autobiography. Groucho (Julius) did one as well, but while it was probably more accurate, it wasn't quite as much fun.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Did a couple simple test renders with Grizelda. Outfits are adorable. Just used a couple base cat poses and the clothes follow nicely. Hands are Ben's.
"The Queen"
"The Offering"

Attachments

• grizelda01psr-ff-092520.jpg
    grizelda01psr-ff-092520.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 246
  • grizelda02 psr-ff-092720.jpg
    grizelda02 psr-ff-092720.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 289

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
:applause: Janet, congratulations on having Grizelda in store :applause:

You did an excellent job on that video tutorial. I particularly love Grizelda’s hair. :cool:

This product is certainly worth getting.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you Minnienessie!

Oh there's a couple freebies that come along with this. The pillow that's in that image with some morphs and a set of bracelets. I'm busy tomorrow but I'll try and get them finished up Sunday.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congratulations from me as well. It's another fun product, and together with your recent Broken Cats & Ninjas, will be fun to work with.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Thank you Minnienessie!

Oh there's a couple freebies that come along with this. The pillow that's in that image with some morphs and a set of bracelets. I'm busy tomorrow but I'll try and get them finished up Sunday.
She was a joy to work with and now I'm addicted!
Look forward to the freebies so I have another reason to play!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just uploaded the pillow and bracelets to the HiveWire resources. Poser - Morphing Pillow and Bracelet for the HiveWire 3D House Cat

I have another set of clothing done for the cat - pants and a shirt. Still trying to decide how to finish it off. So if you have Grizelda can you help me with a little market research? What else would you like to see for the cat? What was your favorite thing in Grizelda? What was the most useful thing? The thing you will use most?

Last edited:

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Just uploaded the pillow and bracelets to the HiveWire resources. Poser - Morphing Pillow and Bracelet for the HiveWire 3D House Cat

I have another set of clothing done for the cat - pants and a shirt. Still trying to decide how to finish it off. So if you have Grizelda can you help me with a little market research? What else would you like to see for the cat? What was your favorite thing in Grizelda? What was the most useful thing? The thing you will use most?
I like the variety in the clothing mats for mix and match. I do miss plain solid colors for bloomers i.e. black, etc. They'd be useful for the dress/coats options and go with more of the colors. I'll use the clothing for most renders. I like to be able to have the option of using the bloomers on their own with just a plain shirt. Depending on the render, I'll use the hair. I love both the crown and halo. Again, depends of the render.

If you make a simple shirt and pants, I'd like to see more options for coordinating colors. Solid real world pant and shirt colors (shirts like pink, red, blue, etc). Maybe polka dots in a couple colors to go with solid pants, Give them a more mainstream casual everyday 'human' look. I wouldn't mind seeing a little baseball cap with a couple fit morphs for sizing top and sides to fit hair, or for by itself without the hair. Possible ear openings? Maybe one of the shirts could have a little short remark like 'Cats Rule' perhaps another with cute cat graphic on the front.

Probaby overall, just a casual everyday look. Shirt and pants. Throw on a baseball cap, and out the door.

Just throwing it up against the wall. I'd like the cat be less fantasy and have an outfit the option for everyday, like 'let's go hang out' look.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I like the Idea of a baseball cap (and maybe also a girly style hat). And with a Shirt/Pants combo you could make to look girly or for a boy so Grizelda could have a boy friend :D

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
If I get some time later this week I'll do some solid colors for Grizelda.