• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh here are the cats I'm going to try and incorporate into my next morph. The black kitty is from a lady I follow on FB (October) and the other one is a photo from a cat photo competition (Starfish).

october13.jpg
starfish.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 15

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
It took me a while to get the deer run right but its' here!

Animated poses and aniBlocks for Poser and Daz Studio for the HiveWire 3D Mule Deer and Caribou - YouTube

I did some laying down poses that weren't good enough to be included. Azoohouse did some images for them which are so neat! I'll put these in freebies sometime soon.
I haven't had time to use them in a render yet, but have really loved working with them the last couple weeks. Hope to get a render together soon. They are so well done.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
What would really make me happy is it anyone has used my stuff in movies or renders they post them here. Please?

Last edited:

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
What would really make me happy is it anyone has used my stuff in movies or renders they post them here. Please?
I've never made any movies or anything of that sort. I won't have time as I said, to put together anything till after holidays.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm getting my product transferred over to Renderosity. Still about half to do. Where possible I'm updating to work in Daz Studio as well as Poser. Dance of the Snowflakes is now for LaFemme, G8 and Dawn. Also animations for the HiveWire Kitten also for Daz Studio too.

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 10

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Updated the big cat and big dog poses. They how include still poses and are at Renderosity.