• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Janet, are you going to add the mic to the Poser version you did originally, or at least offer it as an add-on?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hey Janet, are you going to add the mic to the Poser version you did originally, or at least offer it as an add-on?
It's a huge deal to change products at Renderosity so for now it's a Daz Studio thing. If any one wants it for Poser send me a site mail and I'll send it to you.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
So I've been making characters.

C. Rabbit was released last night.

I'll post the other ones in separate threads.

Edited to add those are Lisa's sunflowers in the background.

C. Rabbit (renderosity.com)

Attachments

• tnj.jpg
    tnj.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Johnny - based on my 18 year old kitty - lost him in October :(

He was the sweetest being I have ever known - but also mischeivious and smart. I think I captured his personality pretty well. I am working on his two real life friends (Jeffy and Zad) who were a bit older than him - totally different personalities.

Johnny 3D Models anniemation (renderosity.com)

Attachments

• johnny tn.png
    johnny tn.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 151

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
That are some unique style you got yourself Janet , reminds me of stop motion characters ..

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nicely done Janet. I think you should check out the animation though, as it seems to end about 1/2 way through.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK. I'll rewatch it later, but from what I saw in the first half, the animations look great. :)