• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anime Girl Kristin 2.0

unreal

Noteworthy
Hope all is going well. Went through chemo and surgery myself (5 years ago. still clear :)

I had different chemo (SOA highly targeted). The stress is still high. I found that keeping myself mentally on "the clear path" helped my state. There was never a doubt that my body would beat it. That and exercise (lots of long walks). I figured, the goal is to get the chemo to the bad cells. So keeping my heart pumping the chemo around the body gives it a better chance of finding a bad cell. Probably doesn't work that way. But it helped me to think I was doing something to help myself :)

I have no doubt you'll win this. Your attitude is on point. I know that matters!

theschell

Brilliant
I'm trying to keep occupied as best I can through all this (chemo has been sapping my energy levels a bit which is to be expected and I've been focusing on my care and well-being)... I'm tinkering around with a few new small bits of clothing for Kristin including a new 1-peice swimsuit. I'd included a racing style 1-peice in the base download so this new one is to represent the style of suit more typical of the anime school girl look... the swimsuit on the left is the one in the base download and the one on the right is the new style in the works...

Attachments

• New Swimsuit Test1.jpg
    New Swimsuit Test1.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 133
  • New Swimsuit Test2.jpg
    New Swimsuit Test2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 122

unreal

Noteworthy
Yeah, chemo does that. I found the nausea side-effect to have a "good" side: diet. I had to switch to simple whole foods and in smaller amounts. Lemons to lemonade :D

Question: Is it possible to access even just the mesh as a "clothing dummy" so I could port my gym leotard and slippers, and my undies and top? They are freebies over at rendo that I made for La Femme.

theschell

Brilliant
Yeah, chemo does that. I found the nausea side-effect to have a "good" side: diet. I had to switch to simple whole foods and in smaller amounts. Lemons to lemonade :D

Question: Is it possible to access even just the mesh as a "clothing dummy" so I could port my gym leotard and slippers, and my undies and top? They are freebies over at rendo that I made for La Femme.
My anime girl is a freebie figure at ShareCG and comes with a "clean" rigged developers figure (no morphs or ERC's to use as a donor skeleton) as well as the full character with morphs etc... She also includes well over 50 items of clothing and a ton of other stuff... :)

I'm not certain that anything will easily port over to my anime girl very well from other figures without needing some extensive reworking though, she uses non-standard joints and has extra bones that other figures don't and her body shaping is very different as well...

Last edited:

theschell

Brilliant
I should say btw that anyone that wants to create new items, poses, textures or add-ons for my anime girl is welcome to do so, any support she can get would be most welcomed!. I included texture templates for all of her items and you can use those to create your own new texture sets and such, so long as I'm credited and the original files are not shared... :)

theschell

Brilliant
2 more new items of clothing to go with the new swimsuit... Jean shorts and overalls... Small stuff that I can work at while I'm doing chemo as I'm not up to bigger projects...

Attachments

• NewJeansTest.jpg
    NewJeansTest.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 120

theschell

Brilliant
Last couple of items for the current set that I'm slowly working on getting done... A second bikini style (this time a Twisted Tube-top type), and an update of the Poncho I'd made for my original version of the anime girl to include her new morphs and some rigging improvements. The Poncho comes in 2 variations, 1 as a dressy Shawl and the 2nd as an outer garment for her School Uniforms... I still need to create texture alternates for all 5 new clothing items, and it'll take me a while to get them done as I just had my latest chemo session so I'm running a bit slow while I recover...

Attachments

• PonchoTest.png
    PonchoTest.png
    404.8 KB · Views: 131
  • TwistTopBikiniTest.png
    TwistTopBikiniTest.png
    134 KB · Views: 124

theschell

Brilliant
At some point down the road, when I'm feeling up to the task, I also plan on doing a large alternate textures pack for her Every Day clothing items (such as her shirts and such) to add options such as variations of tie-dye and color fades, some alternate shirt logo's and even a cute furry shirt mascot. I want to try and provide as many useful options as I can... :)

theschell

Brilliant
This set adds almost 100 new textures and mat poses to your runtime for my Anime Girl Kristin's Kerchief Top (included in the base Anime Girl Kristin download). Also included is a custom version of the top as an extra swim wear item with textures to match Kristin's other swim wear accessories... You can download the new set here at Kerchief Top Textures for Anime Girl Kristin - Poser - ShareCG... Enjoy!
KerchiefTopPromo1.jpg
KerchiefTopPromo2.jpg
KerchiefTopPromo3.jpg

theschell

Brilliant
My Mer-Folk for Anime Girl Kristin includes a conforming Mer-tail with all of Kristin's base body morphs plus added morphs to collapse the various fins of the tail, a conforming and morphing Sea-Shell Bra, and a smart-parented Star-Fish hair accessory. In addition, I've included 4 alternate textures and Pz2 mat poses, plus numerous pose presets for both Kristin and the Mer-tail! You can download the new set here... Mer-Folk for Anime Girl Kristin - Poser - ShareCG... Enjoy!
MerFolkPromo1.jpg
MerFolkPromo2.jpg

theschell

Brilliant
Groovy! fuly articulated, neat textures, is that based on a lionfish? Cheers
The over-all look of the tail geometry was inspired by the Lion-Fish yes... and the alternate texture mats were inspired by the fish I've named them for... I wanted a more unique look to it rather than the stereo-typical mermaid that most people do... :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Those are some of the best textures for a meremaid tail I've seen. Quite realistic. I think she would be make a perfect mermaid because of her unique and pleasant looks. I keep forgetting or maybe I asked this. Is there a male version morph for her?

theschell

Brilliant
Those are some of the best textures for a meremaid tail I've seen. Quite realistic. I think she would be make a perfect mermaid because of her unique and pleasant looks. I keep forgetting or maybe I asked this. Is there a male version morph for her?
Thank-you, I'm glad you like them! :)

There isn't a male morph set for Kristin, I'd done a custom dial spun character and Cr2 for Hiro 3 called Anime Boy Hiro as a male counter-part for my girl that matched his looks and textures to Kristin... I'd posted about him earlier in this thread, but the updated version of him is on hold while I'm undergoing my chemo treatments. I will eventually complete the updated version of my anime boy once I have a chance to get through my current medical issues and am able to focus properly on a major project such as that...